Sponsored

Extreme Turbo Systems Ford Mustang Ecoboost Intercooler Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitrflip

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Super stoke that ETS decided to join in the club. I remember you guys were Big on the Lancer Evos back the early-mid 2000s... :D It's really too bad, i already have CP-E :(
Sponsored

OP
OP

ETS Michael

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.extremeturbosystems.com
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Mustang
I will be very closely looking at your exhaust once you release a sound video etc. I do not like the one I have on my car currently. Will the turbo kit be a single or twin scroll set up?
We're going to have a few different option available for the exhaust system. I'm hoping to release info towards the end of the week.

What about the active grill shutters?
Can you still keep them on?
You will need to remove the active grill to fit the FMIC.

Really excited to see what you guys can do exhaust wise for this platform. I ordered your Intercooler as soon as I saw it was available. Ive held off on buying a full turbo back exhaust kit because I haven't heard anything worth the price. When can we get a sound clip?
I'm hoping to get you a sound clip toward the end of the week/start of next week.

Super stoke that ETS decided to join in the club. I remember you guys were Big on the Lancer Evos back the early-mid 2000s... :D It's really too bad, i already have CP-E :(
Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your support and hopefully we can help you out in another area :)

Thanks!!

Michael
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

ypena02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Just installed this and no surprises during the install, it fits perfectly. I took it out afterwards and it performs awesome as expected!
fmic1.jpg
fmic2.jpg

2016Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Just installed this and no surprises during the install, it fits perfectly. I took it out afterwards and it performs awesome as expected!
Looks awesome. How about some datalogs now :D

Sponsored

ypena02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT

3rd gear pull, charge temps start at 75, drop to 68 before ending at 71. Ambient temps were around 60 and I also made some pulls beforehand. The charge temps usually stay between 8-12 degrees above ambient cruising on the highway.

With the stock IC, charge temps would be 120+ at the end of a 3rd gear pull :tsk:

OP
OP

ETS Michael

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.extremeturbosystems.com
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Mustang

3rd gear pull, charge temps start at 75, drop to 68 before ending at 71. Ambient temps were around 60 and I also made some pulls beforehand. The charge temps usually stay between 8-12 degrees above ambient cruising on the highway.

With the stock IC, charge temps would be 120+ at the end of a 3rd gear pull :tsk:
Thanks for posting up charge temp data!

Michael

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
This is a great product. I am in the search for an intercooler for my baby and I am seriously thinking of going for this one. Is there a graph with data on performance (hp and torque)?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.