Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
Busy! I've been trying to get back into good enough shape to race the local cross country series next year. I haven't given the car much thought or attention lately. It's accumulated a pretty thick layer of garage dust.
We need to have a meet up sometime....even if we don't have any parts to install :D
Sponsored

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I have some easy parts to install. Steering wheel bezels, diode dynamic bits. I want to paint my calipers but I think it has to sit with the wheels off for 24 hours. Plus needs to be in the 70s. I have all next week off so I'm probably going to be in my garage getting everything done next week.

Punisher_Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt premium performance pack
What's up guys. Been a long time since I've been on here as I recently joined the military but I'm back for 2 weeks. I'm looking to buy some lowering springs for my car while I'm here if I can install them. Is it easy to install or should I just wait?

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
What's up guys. Been a long time since I've been on here as I recently joined the military but I'm back for 2 weeks. I'm looking to buy some lowering springs for my car while I'm here if I can install them. Is it easy to install or should I just wait?
Hey AJ! I saw you had started liking some of my pics on IG so I figured you were back for a bit. Thanks again for your service.

Not sure if anyone has any springs that are selling right now and the install isn't hard...just time consuming.

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Probably 4-6 hours if you've installed them on a Mustang before. All day and a couple hours into the next if you haven't.

Sponsored

SVTDSM

@Serpent_Stangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
anyone in the mid-tn area have a procharger installed on their car?

[MENTION=19289]Nick[/MENTION] had one on his v6 but we uninstalled it and he traded up to a gt.

Dizzle58

GTFO_0035
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT
If we all want to try and meet up in late February we can shoot for that. My wife and kids will be out of town and the front of my car will be tore apart because I will be installing my diode dynamics lights in the headlights.....so i have time :) might paint my calipers then also.

Don....if someone else wants to jump in on those springs that is fine with me but count me out of doing them personally...LOL. That crap made me so nervous last time that I am not sure if I wanna have my hands on it.

NOM3RC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium
If we all want to try and meet up in late February we can shoot for that. My wife and kids will be out of town and the front of my car will be tore apart because I will be installing my diode dynamics lights in the headlights.....so i have time :) might paint my calipers then also.

Don....if someone else wants to jump in on those springs that is fine with me but count me out of doing them personally...LOL. That crap made me so nervous last time that I am not sure if I wanna have my hands on it.
LOL I'm open to whomever is interested. Cash on hand.

Sponsored

SVTDSM

@Serpent_Stangs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
LOL I'm open to whomever is interested. Cash on hand.
I can do it for you. Been thinking about opening another shop a lot lately anyway... Just let me know when you want to do it.

SRTrent5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Orange Blast Neon SRT-4, 2017 Platinum White
Hello everyone. Always wanted a Mustang and finally bought my 2017 Platinum White premium 5.0 with black accent package back in July. I love it so far! It's bone stock for now.

NOM3RC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium
I can do it for you. Been thinking about opening another shop a lot lately anyway... Just let me know when you want to do it.
Big Thanks to SVTDSM and company for getting my springs squared away.
Sponsored