Sponsored

Performance alignment shop near DC area?

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Anyone know of a great alignment shop in DC area? One that can work with aftermarket parts and lowered cars?
Sponsored

tedj101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby 350GT Steeda springs, sways, camber plates, toe links etc: 14 BMW 328d
Two possibilities for you. Not sure where you are in MD, but there is an alignment shop just across the Bay Bridge right next to Blowfish Racing that, according to Steve, will do anything for you. You might try calling Steve at Blowfish since he knows the guy.

Second, you might consider buying your own tools. I bought the Tenhulsen alignment set and it works. Only does the front, though. Moreover, you really can't do much of anything on the front unless you get camber plates or camber/caster plates. I'm not sure just what you are trying to achieve so it is hard to comment.

<TED>

sldghmr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP (x2), 2016 F-150 XLT
Vehicle Showcase
I have had good results with Mach V in Sterling, VA. Have taken two of my cars there ('85 Fox body AI car, and current S550 T2 car). Very pleased with both. Have seen several other race cars there as well...some drift cars too...

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
The new shop I'm going to, RPM Autohaus in Gainesville, has one of the best alignment techs in the area with experience on modded Mustangs(including my own) as well as all the top end cars from Porsche to Ferraris. Also they just got some corner weight scales if anyone with coilovers wants accurate adjustments.
Sponsored