Sponsored

In the market for a GT Premium. Is this a good deal?

trekkar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
still looking
ok so I found a dealer that has 2 NEW 16 either black or white GT Premium with both having the 401a option...The black one they can do for 30k the white 29k...Would this be the route to go?
Does the black have the performance pack? If you don't want it mind sharing who the dealer is?

/
Sponsored

OP
OP

vexeclipse2007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tbd
So thought I actually was going to buy one till half way driving into a 6 hr trip dealer calls and says the engine was tuned and the warranty was voided...Tried to sell me extended warranty for like 2-3000 more..I said NOPE and turned around
oh well

Last edited:

dkmesa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Trying to get them down to 31500..otherwise theres a 15 gt premium w 401a w 7k miles for 29k+ title and tax..debating whoch route to go
$2500 difference for similarly optioned cars brand new vs used...do you have to ask which route to take?? Also keep in mind the 2016s have the better Sync 3 interface.
So thought I actually was going to buy one till half way driving into a 6 hr trip dealer calls and says the engine was tuned and the warranty was voided...Tried to sell me extended warranty for like 2-3000 more..I said NOPE and turned around
It was a 16 GT Premium w 401a and California Package w 5k miles for 30k..Was very disappointed :(....But let me ask you this..Found same car with only 800 miles for 32k before tax and fees..Is this a good deal? Sucks that I have to pay 2k more but at least it has less miles and a warranty..Thoughts?
you've received a lot of good input in this thread. might want to work on forming your own opinion if each of these dozens of options is a good deal compared to the advice you've already received.

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Who was it tuned by ? Why not try and bargain the price further ? Tune will save you from paying for one down the road. Personally I LOL at factory warranty. It's a truck engine it's not going to blow up before warranty is up.

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
Thread Jack...

Wondering if I should bite...seems like a decent deal.

2016 GT with Performance Pack, 401a, Nav 10k miles(highway or the owner slept while driving and never left his car due to carfax saying car was owned for 5mo before being traded in) and its Certified Preowned. New All Season tires. 30500
Sponsored