Sponsored

Ford performance dealers in the DC area

jdanna

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ecoboost pp
Hey - does anybody have experience with ford performance dealers in the DC area? looks like the only 2 are Norris Ford in Baltimore and Ted Britt Ford in fairfax.

I want to get the ford performance tune ordered and installed soon (if it ever ships) - but both of these places seem to have pretty widely mixed reviews. I was just wondering if anybody had any experience with either one?
Sponsored

mtoo22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Whipple GT
I know they aren't a Ford Performance dealer(I dont think) but I've had great great service at Koons Falls Church. Could careless the aftermarket work I had done and always willing to find out an answer even to off the wall questions.

OP
OP

jdanna

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ecoboost pp
I know they aren't a Ford Performance dealer(I dont think) but I've had great great service at Koons Falls Church. Could careless the aftermarket work I had done and always willing to find out an answer even to off the wall questions.
Yea when I had my mazda6 i really liked koons silver spring. they are a ford dealer too - so I'm going to be taking the car to them for regular maintenance.

Just need to decide a place to install the ford performance tune/intake.

mtoo22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Whipple GT
Yea when I had my mazda6 i really liked koons silver spring. they are a ford dealer too - so I'm going to be taking the car to them for regular maintenance.

Just need to decide a place to install the ford performance tune/intake.
Had a friend who bought his Ecoboost there. I bought mine at another dealer but they quickly became my dealer for everything as they are so helpful and probably one of the largest set of dealerships on the east coast, if not the US.

sldghmr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP (x2), 2016 F-150 XLT
Vehicle Showcase
I thought Koons Sterling Ford was one....

Sponsored

BeeKeeper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rudy
Vehicle(s)
2015 x3 Yellow Premium w/PP
I am a dealer for Ford Racing Parts Text me 54oh-413-8747 . I have super fast shipping and am local
Sponsored