Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
In the first round

http://www.motortrend.com/cars/ford...olet-camaro-rs-vs-2016-ford-mustang-ecoboost/

The EB Basically killed the Camaro I4 until MT went and spent $1.5k on aftermarket tires for it which they have never done in a head to head before.

http://www.motortrend.com/news/1500-speed-secret-three-adds-much/

C&D tested the EB vs the Camaro V6 and it beat it at just about everything loosing 0-60 by .1 seconds but completing the quarter .2 seconds faster and being 2.8 seconds faster to 130mph.

http://www.caranddriver.com/compari...st-performance-data-and-complete-specs-page-4

C&D Gave the win to the Camaro because it sounded better, Seems Legit:headbonk:

Now that the Ford Warrantied Power Pack is out for $700 it's crickets out there.

On the plus side, the number of full page and multi page GM adds in each of those publications seems to have increased significantly over the last year.
Not connected at all I'm sure
Sponsored

Dirty-EB-Chicago

V.I.P Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EcoBoost (Ingot Silver)
I 'Love' how the dumbass author starts off by saying its ketchup V.s. mustard, claiming ketchup is the choice of people who order off the kids menu, when the picture at the top of the article has a red mustang and yellow camaro. blatant foolishness. at one point in the article he goes yeah i put mustard on my fries. clearly somebody out of his freakin mind. his choice in cars is as confused as his choice in condiments. I grew up reading MT but nowadays forget it. biased as hell, and backwards as all hell. The first test made me laugh my ass off. Oh the mustang was better...so we put high end performance tires on it and oh look! the camaro is now barely faster! wow problem solved! yeah but those tires on the mustang also and oh shit! look the mustang is again way better! what a surprise! give me a break. The mere idea of this being a fair comparison test makes me motivated to spank every camaro i see on track day so they can sob over their copy of MT asking god what happened on turn 4.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
You do know that their nickname is GM Trend, right?

Dirty-EB-Chicago

V.I.P Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Glenn G

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
You do know that their nickname is GM Trend, right?
I would like to see both comparos redone with the tune, 93 octane in both cars, and the same brand of rubber.

Mustang is still thousands cheaper. and will walk all over the Camaro..... Alas I know Chevy trend will never do it.:doh:

Sponsored

Dirty-EB-Chicago

V.I.P Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would like to see both comparos redone with the tune, 93 octane in both cars, and the same brand of rubber.

Mustang is still thousands cheaper. and will walk all over the Camaro..... Alas I know Chevy trend will never do it.:doh:
Even on level group MT would pull some crap like yeah but the camaro was yellow, and i really dig yellow, so camaro wins. They could both be yellow in the comparison test. their logic is flawed. :headbonk:

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
saving for later reading

OP
OP
Glenn G

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Even on level group MT would pull some crap like yeah but the camaro was yellow, and i really dig yellow, so camaro wins. They could both be yellow in the comparison test. their logic is flawed. :headbonk:
Yep!
Sponsored