Soonertim4

Soonertim4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2021 twister orange gt performance pack
I have the BMR front subframe brace, Steeda rear subframe brace, Steeda rear subframe alignment kit and rear cradle bushing kit. Ha, almost forgot.......riding on BMR SP080's too.
I have an appointment this weekend to have my car looked at. Will post any info the i find out.
Does yours do it all the time?
Sponsored

GreenGuardian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Yes, can be a little scary at times when I get on the throttle. I literally have to stop myself from pushing down to hard to accelerate.

OP
OP
Soonertim4

Soonertim4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Well man good luck to ya hope you get it figured out. Hopefully its somethjng minor

Rebellion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange GT
Yes, can be a little scary at times when I get on the throttle. I literally have to stop myself from pushing down to hard to accelerate.
Just sorted out the issue with [MENTION=20164]Soonertim4[/MENTION] 's car, it was an issue with the upper camber arm bolts, toe link bolts, and a messed up rear camber.

[MENTION=22542]GreenGuardian[/MENTION] , on the front, there are less stuff to mess around, maybe excessive toe out? If you still have the problem, I can set you up with the suspension guy.

OP
OP
Soonertim4

Soonertim4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Just sorted out the issue with [MENTION=20164]Soonertim4[/MENTION] 's car, it was an issue with the upper camber arm bolts, toe link bolts, and a messed up rear camber.

[MENTION=22542]GreenGuardian[/MENTION] , on the front, there are less stuff to mess around, maybe excessive toe out? If you still have the problem, I can set you up with the suspension guy.
@greengaurdian- was well worth it
Rebellion thank you so much man

Sponsored

GreenGuardian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Sounds good, can you set me up with the suspension guy please. I need to get this fixed asap.

GreenGuardian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
I know that it's been a while, job is keeping me busy 24/7. I'm still interested in looking for a suspension guy that may be able to figure out my issue, any help appreciated guys.

Gremlinsteve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
727 roush
Who did your install
I can rack it and start checking things for you
Also

It's not hard or time consuming to do

I do not live that far from you either

Rebellion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange GT
I know that it's been a while, job is keeping me busy 24/7. I'm still interested in looking for a suspension guy that may be able to figure out my issue, any help appreciated guys.

[MENTION=22542]GreenGuardian[/MENTION], sorry that I haven't watched the thread for a while...have you gotten the issue fixed already?

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
Mercy, Iv'e not had a single issue so far, I did BMR cradle lock-out and J&M subframe bushings without an alignment. Will BMR front brace next so I'll watch out for sway but I'd think any business with a Hunter alignment machine or any newer "Laser guided" machine would tell the tale of what's outta spec, heck Firestone should be able to set your cars up?
Sponsored