Sponsored

Took awhile but...

Kona1869

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary Mustang #1869 (Kona)
Yes you can. Although the auto's are a bit trickier to tune.

Update: Wide open runs like a scalded assed ape and theres more left in it. Tuner is having a bear of a time getting the part throttle stuff just right though. But he's actively working on it. (And before anyone starts throwing rocks, he is a very well known tuner across the country, and he's explained to me exactly whats happening, and its doing it in both HP tuners and SCT, its not his fault).
Thanks for the info:cheers: Perhaps I'll try to find a shop out here first that can handle this sort of job. I'll focus on the exhaust first then:clap2:
Sponsored

MandM9999

Mustang Lady 322
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50 Year Limited Edition 5.0L V-8
Yes you can. Although the auto's are a bit trickier to tune.

Update: Wide open runs like a scalded assed ape and theres more left in it. Tuner is having a bear of a time getting the part throttle stuff just right though. But he's actively working on it. (And before anyone starts throwing rocks, he is a very well known tuner across the country, and he's explained to me exactly whats happening, and its doing it in both HP tuners and SCT, its not his fault).
Update? I presume she's all fine by now but hadn't seen/heard anything. Did you get her on the dyno?
Sponsored