Sponsored

Cervini UK supplier - plus check out my new hood!!

sunny

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sunny
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Black on Black
Hi all,

Just doing a plug for a pal, so for anyone wanting Cervini parts as well as other parts from different brands, you can order them through Ed Offer's site. http://muscleworksuk.com/.

I recently purchased a Cervini Air Ram hood from him - smooth transaction and it literally took less than a week to arrive! (Not to mention, Ed's a great bloke too and knows Mustang).

If you're into that retro aggressive look, then I think you will agree, that she looks like a mean mutha!
And yes, that's a Cervini C-Series spoiler/wing too.

:coolphotos:

34299002105_01a14b513c_z.jpg

34258625756_91e3411e36_z.jpg

33457441764_0f87ab01c2_z.jpg

34299045055_48a01d4d61_z.jpg

34299329555_864627a102_z.jpg

MMD V-Series grille upper n lower soon to be installed... Plus loads more to do, as I'm sure 99% of the people here will attest to for their own car...

Anyhoo, thanks for looking. :cheers:
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Fit and finish looks juicy, no pinch on the front either!

OP
OP
sunny

sunny

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sunny
Vehicle(s)
Fit and finish looks juicy, no pinch on the front either!
Yea, but alignment did take ages... but its all thanks to expert mechanics who painted and installed it.

Defo does require two peeps to fit, but the fine tuning afterwards was what took the most time...

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Yea, but alignment did take ages... but its all thanks to expert mechanics who painted and installed it.

Defo does require two peeps to fit, but the fine tuning afterwards was what took the most time...
Always is the case, need to get Brian over there in his, the hood pinch in the middle of his always annoys me :lol:

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Car looks superb :thumbsup:, but by god it's pricy (i know, market conditions, taxes etc).
Not terribly keen on the visibility of the coolant tank either, but never noticed that before so might just be an unfortunate camera angle.

Sponsored

OP
OP
sunny

sunny

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sunny
Vehicle(s)
Car looks superb :thumbsup:, but by god it's pricy (i know, market conditions, taxes etc).
Not terribly keen on the visibility of the coolant tank either, but never noticed that before so might just be an unfortunate camera angle.
lol... yeah noticed that too... am putting on black wire mesh on the double snouts at some point...

Also, i may have got some 'preferential' treatment on the deal... Have a chat with Ed, he maybe able to work u out a deal too if u tell him i recommended u... :cheers:

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
That's a great feature so you can check for oil cooler failure without opening the hood!

OP
OP
sunny

sunny

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sunny
Vehicle(s)
That's a great feature so you can check for oil cooler failure without opening the hood!
Oil coolant failure?? is that a thing now?? :lol:

Last edited:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Oil coolant failure?? is that a thing now??:lol:
With how many who are popping up with them (1 a week average over the last month) yep ;)!

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
lol... yeah noticed that too... am putting on black wire mesh on the double snouts at some point...

Also, i may have got some 'preferential' treatment on the deal... Have a chat with Ed, he maybe able to work u out a deal too if u tell him i recommended u... :cheers:
it never come with the mesh on it?
did not know they were sold like that, all sorts of crap can get in there and insects, mice, rats, scumbags, heavy rain, you dont want your engine soaked

i got one for my old S197 mind you took 3 months to arrive by boat, so this is massive improvement, but would def get these gaps sorted, a hot engine a big horrible spider might try to get in there and lay a nest or wasps , :headbang:

Sponsored

666mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT cars name (HAMMER)
Hood

Nice man but you got to retro fit it they also do the ram air intake direct to air box
IMG_20161024_200757.jpg

OP
OP
sunny

sunny

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sunny
Vehicle(s)
it never come with the mesh on it?
did not know they were sold like that, all sorts of crap can get in there and insects, mice, rats, scumbags, heavy rain, you dont want your engine soaked

i got one for my old S197 mind you took 3 months to arrive by boat, so this is massive improvement, but would def get these gaps sorted, a hot engine a big horrible spider might try to get in there and lay a nest or wasps , :headbang:
Yup, i found it surprising too that no mesh supplied with it. Luckily, I know someone with spare mesh that i can take off him..

OP
OP
sunny

sunny

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sunny
Vehicle(s)
Nice man but you got to retro fit it they also do the ram air intake direct to air box
Your's looks amazing!! Planning on 10" twin stripes next... after the front grilles are changed of course... oh and also, have to wait for 5 weeks before stripes due to paint having to fully cure.

Is the air intake really necessary??

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
probably not but since you have a ram air hood may as well take advantage of it :)

666mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT cars name (HAMMER)
Ram air has only just been released will fit mine over weekend send you pics not nesesery but mine has supercharger so more air the better. But mesh been on a year without coming off the mesh which is plastic cut and double side taped on has stuck good to 177 mph
Sponsored