The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Steve and Henry (Sudan) have got them, I've had it for about 10 months or so, ideal opportunity with the front end off to have it done. I'm a wee bit exited to get it back :D
Ah damn you scots and your stanginators ;)! If it's not in tartan I will be displeased lol!

Indeed, grilles not too hard to get out, can be a pest with the clips but nothing a rubber mallet can't push out!
Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Grilles really make the car look that much meaner, looks good when you see the lines coming down from the hood and following through the grilles, stanginator, that's new! Copying [MENTION=14613]SteveS[/MENTION] was it who had one? :thumbsup:!
Sweet!
spotless detail8.jpg

nixopaxo

#Team Roush
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
STEVIE
Vehicle(s)
17gt
Steve and Henry (Sudan) have got them, I've had it for about 10 months or so, ideal opportunity with the front end off to have it done. I'm a wee bit exited to get it back :D
I emailed the guy in america after i saw henry's, he emailed back saying it would need to be a group buy of at least 4 orders to make it worth his while posting internationally as he was far too busy for individual orders :( i ll just have to wait and bide my time till someone gets fed up with theirs :ninja:

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
I emailed the guy in america after i saw henry's, he emailed back saying it would need to be a group buy of at least 4 orders to make it worth his while posting internationally as he was far too busy for individual orders :( i ll just have to wait and bide my time till someone gets fed up with theirs :ninja:
Start a new post and see if you get any interest in a multiple order. Four isn't a lot.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
You'd get 4 easily, you can bang em into a Stackry account for cheaper import fee's too.

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Only thing is i wouldnt have a clue how to go about it . I just usually buy off ebay and pay for it via paypal .
Pay it VIA paypal and send it to stackry, PM me and i'll walk you through what you need to do :)

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Only thing is i wouldnt have a clue how to go about it . I just usually buy off ebay and pay for it via paypal .
When I got mine he had no payment methods available to me so I stuck dollars in an envelope and posted them! All worked out in the end... :D
Sponsored