Sponsored

MUSTANGMUSTHAVES.COM PRODUCTS - UK

willisit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Monaro, DeLorean, Viva, S5, 600F
If you're looking at alloys, seriously drop them a PM, have been speaking to PJ for the last couple of days about alloys and he's honestly been one of the best people I've dealt with, and I'm sure he'll sort you out - free shipping as well :thumbsup:!
And his guys can do custom resprays to whatever you like, I've gone basic and just gone gloss black, but had contemplated putting a little bit of red on them!
Okay, I will. You gone for 19s or 20s? Staggered?
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Okay, I will. You gone for 19s or 20s? Staggered?
I went 19s as I can't afford new Tyres, but they've got a really good price on rubber + alloy combo, so if unlike me, you have the cash - I'd go 20's and do that.

I've gone for 19x10 (from 19x8.5) with a 5x114.3 bolt pattern. So all matches up just wider, mentally considering that like putting a spacer on the car lol.

The actual alloy I'll try keep it a secret, however, I did post them on facebook so it might be a bit hard. They're being custom painted from Matte black to gloss black though :cool:

willisit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I went 19s as I can't afford new Tyres, but they've got a really good price on rubber + alloy combo, so if unlike me, you have the cash - I'd go 20's and do that.

I've gone for 19x10 (from 19x8.5) with a 5x114.3 bolt pattern. So all matches up just wider, mentally considering that like putting a spacer on the car lol.

The actual alloy I'll try keep it a secret, however, I did post them on facebook so it might be a bit hard. They're being custom painted from Matte black to gloss black though :cool:
Wheels are my favourite modification. They make the most obvious visual difference, so I am genuinely looking forward to seeing them :)

What is the FB group called? Or is it just on your own account?

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Wheels are my favourite modification. They make the most obvious visual difference, so I am genuinely looking forward to seeing them :)

What is the FB group called? Or is it just on your own account?
Simply Mustangs UK (I admin it with [MENTION=6364]Twin Turbo[/MENTION] and a few others who aint on the forum). Other groups are The Uk s550 group which I also admin.

Just ping us over your name, or if your car is on your public profile i'll be able to accept you relatively quickly to them :p

willisit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Simply Mustangs UK (I admin it with [MENTION=6364]Twin Turbo[/MENTION] and a few others who aint on the forum). Other groups are The Uk s550 group which I also admin.

Just ping us over your name, or if your car is on your public profile i'll be able to accept you relatively quickly to them :p
I'm just Dan Willis - pick of me holding a heavy weight and looking a bit sweaty.. no car pics (or much of anything!) on my profile. Last post was a share on the Camaro ZL1 (My new favourite car in the whole wide world) :p

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I'm just Dan Willis - pick of me holding a heavy weight and looking a bit sweaty.. no car pics (or much of anything!) on my profile. Last post was a share on the Camaro ZL1 (My new favourite car in the whole wide world) :p
Will look out for you :p! Expect your mod list to grow though :lol:

willisit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will look out for you :p! Expect your mod list to grow though :lol:
I've submitted join requests for what I think are the correct groups!

I'm doing some mods this month - then it's wheels/springs. Maybe some other bits down the line but I'm keen to leave it mostly stock for the time being.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I've submitted join requests for what I think are the correct groups!

I'm doing some mods this month - then it's wheels/springs. Maybe some other bits down the line but I'm keen to leave it mostly stock for the time being.
Wheels first ;)!

I approved you on both matey don't worry :thumbsup:

OP
OP
MustangMustHaves

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
For the Ecoboost diehards here that want to go big turbo on their Ecoboost (you need it), I'll try to have the Vargas Stage 2 Twin Scroll in stock at all time! Can't promise though, as I'm already sold out :lol: The Stage2+ would be on order only.

34409968391_b475c69516_c.jpg

34409967971_2bbf024ff8_c.jpg

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
For the Ecoboost diehards here that want to go big turbo on their Ecoboost (you need it), I'll try to have the Vargas Stage 2 Twin Scroll in stock at all time! Can't promise though, as I'm already sold out :lol: The Stage2+ would be on order only.

34409968391_b475c69516_c.jpg

34409967971_2bbf024ff8_c.jpg
Send me one, ok thanks ;)! (S2+)
Sponsored