Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
I'm in Bakersfield, but would love to hook up as you all go by. Is this doable???
Sponsored

OP
OP
5LTR550

5LTR550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Efren
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium GT A10 401a 2017 Focus ST
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in Bakersfield, but would love to hook up as you all go by. Is this doable???
meet us at that grapevine exit. we park at the shell and Mexican resteraunt side, not the Jack and Dennys side.

OP
OP
5LTR550

5LTR550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Efren
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Whos In?! :
04cobra408 - +1
Sa_mach1 aka M1beast_sa -
1 vnms96
408Lightning
Slowmoe -
ThemBluestangs -
Me32
Brian -
CAMD FOX
Drop92
98 Saleen cobra
SLOWSN95
Waldo2536
GreenWolfGT - SJ mustang cc - 12 cars
Thembluestangs-QuarterHorse'93'
1Sickgt
50 Deep
Kona1869
Ken
96mustang06
danterakin +5 stallion kings cc
marcohdz
SVTDrop
SSSSIHK
1SIKSVT +3
stupid +1
snkbite +5
raiderjatt02
joez3
eric n

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Track Pack; 1995 GT - Saleen Clone
I got my days off work and just registered. I'm in 100% now. See you guys in April!

Sponsored

ilkhan

435 ilkhan approved HP.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[Gone 2016 400A] > 2017 F150
Guys. I guess we are staying the night in LA.
Do we manage accommodation ourselves? Or is there a discounted offer (see 1st post)?

Thx for the update.
The cruise down is Friday. The show is Sunday. Theres a code for discount stay at Knott's (you book your stay with the code) or can stay wherever you'd like. The trip home is on you, though there are some convoys forming for that too afaik.

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
im not part of any clubs. i used to live in san ramon but moved up to reno. was considering maybe rolling down with you guys and making a weekend out of it with the fiance. would it be chill with everyone to roll down with you guys. i was also wondering what are the rules about dogs at this event?

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium

ilkhan

435 ilkhan approved HP.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
im not part of any clubs. i used to live in san ramon but moved up to reno. was considering maybe rolling down with you guys and making a weekend out of it with the fiance. would it be chill with everyone to roll down with you guys. i was also wondering what are the rules about dogs at this event?
You're welcome to come. You'll have to get up super early if you don't leave the night before, though.

Dogs should be fine, but iirc they aren't allowed at knotts so you'll have to make arrangements.
http://www.fabulousfordsforever.org/index.php/k2/item/269-faq its question #7.

OP
OP
5LTR550

5LTR550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Efren
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

of course. not required to be a part of any club. just be a ford enthusiast and respecting the rules of the cruise is all we ask.
as for dogs I think I have seen some there but I may be mistaken... im sure some one will chime in to help on this matter.

I used to spend my summers at our house in Reno growing up . don't go up much these days , maybe 2-3 times a yr for the weekend even though we still have the family place up there.

Sponsored
OP
OP
5LTR550

5LTR550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Efren
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Guys. I guess we are staying the night in LA.
Do we manage accommodation ourselves? Or is there a discounted offer (see 1st post)?

Thx for the update.

this is a fri - either sunday Monday or whenever for most. I usually make a week out of it and stay in socal the rest of the week. but I think this yr me and my family and a couple of our friends will leave Monday and head to vegas for a couple days. there is not set cruises per say coming home but talk to folks, most group up and ride home ins smaller groups , and see whos coming back and when and get together and roll out in smaller groups.

for the hotel, we at Norcalsvtoa usually gets like 30 rooms and when there are extras we share the love. but there are a few hotels up the strip that car folks stay at. I think Holiday inn and the Marriott are the more popular ones. there was a new one set to open across the street from the holiday inn though. looked nice. anything more than that and they ask for a huge deposit and we charge no dues so we don't have money for that so we do as many as we can .

kluke15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
my family still lives in danville so the fiance, pup and i would come down the night before and then leave with one of the groups on friday. obviously im new so im not trying to make a bad name for myself i would behave haha. ive been thinking about joining a club or two but just get a little nervous with complete strangers and not knowing anyone to start off with but ive been following this thread a little and you guys all seem to be relaxed and welcoming. i appreciate that. ill talk to the boss and see if we will tag in forsure or what. thanks you guys

ilkhan

435 ilkhan approved HP.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
my family still lives in danville so the fiance, pup and i would come down the night before and then leave with one of the groups on friday. obviously im new so im not trying to make a bad name for myself i would behave haha. ive been thinking about joining a club or two but just get a little nervous with complete strangers and not knowing anyone to start off with but ive been following this thread a little and you guys all seem to be relaxed and welcoming. i appreciate that. ill talk to the boss and see if we will tag in forsure or what. thanks you guys
Cool. More people more gooder. We were all strangers at some point.

Do remember cars are essentially locked in until 3PM on Sunday, and traffic getting out will take a while as well.

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red

[MENTION=25973]kluke15[/MENTION] would love to have you join the convoy down :thumbsup: I'm in So Cal and putting together the Saturday Cars & coffee with a PCH cruise afterwards. Hopefully I'll get to meet you :cheers:

Kona1869

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary Mustang #1869 (Kona)
FYI, anyone interested in cruising home on Monday to NorCal, I'm organizing a little detour on Hwy 33 a really awesome drive for people that love to test out the limits on their cars. A must for any driving enthusiast!! I'll be sending out a flyer next week with all the info and summarizing the route down to SoCal to simplify things.
Sponsored