good dealers around nyc area?

iarnov

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
arnov
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
so i am in the market for 2016 - 17 mustang ecoboost premium as my first car and thinking of getting additional options to it as well. so my question my fellow mustang owners is. which dealer can you refer me to that i can get all the options i want within the NYC area, and a dealer that not stuck up? i am a hard ass when it comes to negotiating but one of those few thing that aggravates and pisses the living shit out of me is a pushy dealer :D. I don't mind driving up a little further. i leave it upon you gurus to guide me :):)
Sponsored

Diablocoastie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
Deep Impact Blue EB (SOLD)
I got my 15Eco at Dana Ford on Staten Island. I had a good time BUT, i handed them a check from my bank for $30,000 and they would not take it. They said they could get me a better interest rate, which they did. not a bad experience though...

OP
OP
iarnov

iarnov

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
arnov
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
Bump

OP
OP
iarnov

iarnov

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
arnov
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
I got my 15Eco at Dana Ford on Staten Island. I had a good time BUT, i handed them a check from my bank for $30,000 and they would not take it. They said they could get me a better interest rate, which they did. not a bad experience though...
Thank you on the referral gonna do an big research and head in see what goes on

2016Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Dana ford was pretty good to me when I bought my mustang. They usually have a huge selection of mustangs. I bought my car from a sales guy named Joe , real good guy, honest, and made sure I was happy , I even recommended him to family and friends and they were all pleased with his service. PM me if your more interested, I can probably PM you his cell #

Sponsored

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT - Black Accent Package
Not sure how far you're willing to travel, but nothing but good things to say about Stamford Ford...right off I-95. Ask for Barry.

CLubert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange PP Ecoboost
If you want a fellow Forum member to help you out come down to Ford of Jersey City ill take care of you. Pm me if you would like.

kingofsting

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Shadow Black / Redline Interior
My 16GT is my third Mustang. I've purchased/leased from both Dana Ford Lincoln and Jersey City Ford.

If you go to DFL see Tom Annunziata on the Lincoln side. He owns a 15GT; my family has leased cars from him for a decade and he will get you the best deal. Tell him the Baron family sent you

If you go to Jersey City, it sounds like a forum member here is helpful, though I'd also recommend speaking with Kenny Gilyard. He gave me an incredible lease deal on my 13GT.

So why did I go to DFL for my 16? Well DFL used to have a general manager named Doug Hansen, who curtly told me it was time to buy a new car on the night their service department killed my 05 Mustang after having it in the shop for weeks on end, off and on for the final months of 2012. There was a problem with the ECU that they could not resolve despite replacing it twice, they installed two alternators in a month, and by the end of it a main wire running to the fuse box burnt out, resulting in the car dropping dead in a major intersection while making a left turn. Bear in mind, I had just gotten the car back from them the night before. It was not my first major problem with their service dept, but it was my last for several years. At Doug's suggestion I did get into a new car - but my experience soured me on ownership over leasing and his dismissive insults toward myself and my father were the straw that broke my relationship with DFL. Doug Hansen is now the GM of Jersey City Ford, while DFL has refreshed their service derpatment with far more competent staff, and that is why I chose to lease my 16GT with them.

CLubert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange PP Ecoboost
Jersey City Ford and Dana

My 16GT is my third Mustang. I've purchased/leased from both Dana Ford Lincoln and Jersey City Ford.

If you go to DFL see Tom Annunziata on the Lincoln side. He owns a 15GT; my family has leased cars from him for a decade and he will get you the best deal. Tell him the Baron family sent you

If you go to Jersey City, it sounds like a forum member here is helpful, though I'd also recommend speaking with Kenny Gilyard. He gave me an incredible lease deal on my 13GT.

So why did I go to DFL for my 16? Well DFL used to have a general manager named Doug Hansen, who curtly told me it was time to buy a new car on the night their service department killed my 05 Mustang after having it in the shop for weeks on end, off and on for the final months of 2012. There was a problem with the ECU that they could not resolve despite replacing it twice, they installed two alternators in a month, and by the end of it a main wire running to the fuse box burnt out, resulting in the car dropping dead in a major intersection while making a left turn. Bear in mind, I had just gotten the car back from them the night before. It was not my first major problem with their service dept, but it was my last for several years. At Doug's suggestion I did get into a new car - but my experience soured me on ownership over leasing and his dismissive insults toward myself and my father were the straw that broke my relationship with DFL. Doug Hansen is now the GM of Jersey City Ford, while DFL has refreshed their service derpatment with far more competent staff, and that is why I chose to lease my 16GT with them.
Well when I got to JCF in June the previous owners and management were to say the least the epitome of the car industry. We are now called Stevens Ford of Jersey City. Have completely new owners and management. Having been here for the previous owners I must say the dealership is night and day. These new owners treat people right and take care of their customers. I can not hate on Dana cause I have heard they are a great dealership. Kenny is also no longer with us he works at All-American Ford I believe. Doug is now at Licarddi. For anyone who would like to know more feel free to pm.

kingofsting

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Shadow Black / Redline Interior
I stand corrected then. Ironically, my dad received a postcard from Licarrdi the other day advertising Doug's arrival. Funny that Kenny is now at AA - my old dealer from Dana went to work there, then left for another dealership in the spring - it sounds like Kenny may have been his replacement! Small world. Thanks for the insight
Sponsored