cobra4ever

msteck
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 AG GT350R HR427
I have an ordered AG R shipping to a dealer in So Cal. I had chosen my closest dealer and although they have sold a couple standard GT350s I'm not confident from my discussions with them about taking delivery of my car and might want to change dealerships now that it's in route. Anybody with a great first hand personal experience with a Los Angeles area dealer who as dealt with GT350s and R's in particular? As an example they were baffled about the R having spring spacers, hesitant about installing oil separators etc. I want a dealer who takes an interest in the car.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Essex Wire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350 Tech Pkg
Galpin Ford in North Hills. They have plenty of experience dealing with GT350s, probably highest volume in state. I've had great experiences so far, including the oil cooler lines recall.

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
I purchased my 2011 GT from Galpin, it was a very good experience. When the gt350 was coming out I went to speak with them about ordering one. Since I wasn't buying a car that they had on the lot that day, they pretty much didn't want to speak with me. FRUSTRATING!

They are a very big operation and they function like it.

Rael

Grateful Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
My GT350 was the 4th Mustang I've bought from Galpin Ford. Talk to Ladis Sanchez there. He knows these cars.
Sponsored