#Team Roush
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
STEVIE
Vehicle(s)
17gt
Took my girl for a wee blast today trying to use the 0-60 timer app
Thought id try the military road thinking it would be quiet, nightmare! Fecking hailstorms and its nearly summer? Managed 2 attempts then gave up! My 1st attempt i have to admit was pretty bloody quick,but when i stopped there was a warning on dash saying (handbrake applied) . In my excitement and nervousness in trying to wait for no traffic (behind and in front) pressing buttons on the steering wheel, calculating revs etc i never released the f*cking handbrake fully ,i was raging with myself as "what could it have been" popped through my head. Still i think with decent weather /temperatures road surface conditions,no traffic, couple bags of cement in boot and deflated tyres i could manage low 4,s . The car is a bloody rocket and its only got a cold air intake, exhaust deviating from stock . Oh i received the JMS Pedalmax today , thanx christian so im definately gonna try this again when ive stuck that on ps second run was slower @ 5secs dead but back in the day of the old Top Trumps that was lamborghini countach material. pps i know this is a bit long winded but im buzzing and i love this bloody car
18109565_10210300416201559_1263612364_n.jpg
Sponsored

croyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E36 323
Best I've managed was 5.7 but that was in busy traffic tho :D

Sponsored

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
Got a 9.1 to 100 on a private test track of course:D

OP
OP
nixopaxo

nixopaxo

#Team Roush
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
STEVIE
Vehicle(s)
17gt
Got a 9.1 to 100 on a private test track of course:D

Nice 1 Enoch. Haven't tried the 0-100 yet ! Soon be hot temps and stickier tyres :D I have to admit i thought this thread would have been busier !!! (muscle car and all that ) :confused:

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
not had the opportunity to take mine anywhere thats save to go above 60 yet :( can't really stop and do a launch on the motorway :( hoping i'll get at least one run out to a track or somewhere I can open her up in the summer

Leeroy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
Mach1 FJG manual/'65 289 Coupe
I must find myself one of them private roads and give it a bash;)

Sponsored

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Nice 1 Enoch. Haven't tried the 0-100 yet ! Soon be hot temps and stickier tyres :D I have to admit i thought this thread would have been busier !!! (muscle car and all that ) :confused:
I recon there's a high 8 in there:). That run had lots of TC intervention even in 3rd gear...

Need to line lock first:D

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
I am gonna have to give mine another go at this, I either got 10.3 or 10.7 last time I tried before the 350 kit and without really trying too hard.

But it is great to see a Mustang doing sub 10s, as that is starting to seriously move. It does prove that if you throw every NA mod at these cars you can get into 8s area which is up there with the BMW M4, 911 Carreras and faster Caymans and they only manage to be so quick because of their fancy pants trick gear boxes and launch control. The manual versions are much slower and around 10s!

I know a supercharged Mustang can do it sub 7s, but most never achieve that as they have traction issues generally making them not much quicker from a dig, of course on a roll a supercharged Mustang will blow the doors off and be gone, I know 666mac has done that to me haha! :D

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
That was literally my first try since the headers and remap..:)

Sport+, gearbox in S but not on flappy paddles. Left foot on brake, release brake and mash the gas to the floor....dead easy... on P zeros too:)

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That was literally my first try since the headers and remap..:)

Sport+, gearbox in S but not on flappy paddles. Left foot on brake, release brake and mash the gas to the floor....dead easy... on P zeros too:)
Auto's are normally quicker in D, they know where to change gear to maximum potential. If you can do it on repeat with consistent results you can try the different modes and manual etc. The auto is great for consistency as it does not fluff a gear change. :D

It shows the power is working, 0-60 won't improve much, but 0-100 will improve drastically which it has done and is that additional 50-60 horses you have making good, I bet the Lund tune maybe speeds the gear change up a touch too or certainly optimises the shift point. :)

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Gave it a quick go on buddies big drive, hoped for sub 10, got it first go. :)
Just basic walk off the line, granny shifting 2-3 and done on stock heavier PP wheels as re-fitted them at weekend.

Happy with that, will give it a proper shot once new wheels are on.
Sponsored