San Diego peeps

Cobra Commander

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Procharged Magnetic GT
Does anyone in the area have any use for a whiteline transmission bushing, hurst shift knob or long Tube Headers and off road mid pipes? If so let me know I'm trying to get rid of some stuff before I move.
Sponsored

Cobra Commander

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Procharged Magnetic GT
Does anyone know of a place in or around San Diego that will rent out a spray booth for a day? I have a motorcycle that I need to paint but don't really want to do it in my garage.

AttiS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I am not really into the package, I am more interested in somebody used to deal with mustangs and maybe adjustable camber plates. Anybody took his car anywhere around the San Diego area?
I can't say that I have personally gone to this shop but he has outstanding yelp reviews and it looks like he deals with a lot of custom cars. Might be worth checking out. I am not paid or anything by him lol I had a similar question though and this seemed to be a good option :cheers:

https://www.yelp.com/biz/chassis-masters-san-diego?osq=Alignment+Shops

LucaGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium

LucaGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I am new in San Diego, anybody knows if there are any tracks or events where you can have some fun with our Mustangs (not into drag strips)?

Sponsored

AttiS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I am new in San Diego, anybody knows if there are any tracks or events where you can have some fun with our Mustangs (not into drag strips)?
Check out the auto cross events at qualcomm stadium. I have been wanting to go for a while, haven't gotten around to it yet.

Also I went up to Willow Springs north of LA when I first got my car and took some roads in Angeles Crest forest (some seriously sweet roads) which makes for a fun drive to get there. They have track days there and I took a course with instructors since it was my first time on track. it was a lot of fun.

Zcobra1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bert
Vehicle(s)
GT350, Ferrari 360, Viper GTS, C6-Z06, 70'Trans Am
Contact a local drive group at:
[email protected]. The organizer is Vas and they do bi weekly drives
In your area.

dink32788

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic PP Mustang GT
I'll be moving into the San Diego area May 23rd! Will be looking to meet some of the local car folks. Are there car meets, or car shows that I should know about?

Last edited:

nocturtle

instagram: n0cturtle.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'll be moving into the San Diego area May 23rd! Will be looking to meet some of the local car folks. Are their car meets, or car shows that I should know about?
Hey man, there are car meets all over. You can follow Revolution Stangs on Facebook and instagram. Message the page and we can always let you know about anything we know about. We are a fairly active club. go to alot of car shows, car meets, cruises, etc. and hang out with a few of the Mustang 6g people.

Silver550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
15" Silver Premium PP
I am going to eat wings with one of my homies at Dirty Birds in the College area he has a real nice s197 grabber blue gt. Let me know if anyone of you SD peeps want to meet up with us. We will be heading out about 8ish. They have half off on wings today. Send me a pm or reply to his thread.

Sponsored

LucaGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Where do you guys take your car for tune? I am debating if going with a pp2 pp3 or something custom.

I dont want to mess with the engine by myself. Any recommendations?

dink32788

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic PP Mustang GT
There are many good options for tunes on the internet. Lund racing, AED tuning, and palm beach dyno are probably 3 of the best.

Where do you guys take your car for tune? I am debating if going with a pp2 pp3 or something custom.

I dont want to mess with the engine by myself. Any recommendations?

LucaGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I was looking more for a shop that can install Cai and intake, and after it make the time

RyanS550GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Black 15 GTPP
Any SD people still get together anymore?
Sponsored