Sponsored

Central Florida BS Thread

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
How old? Like retired old? I'm gray, but I'm not retired...no where close lol.
Some retired, some younger.

But when I was watching what they do, did not interest me anymore.
Sponsored

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
Gotcha...kinda why I won't join the retiree's Mustang club here...I don't think I've seen any of the retiree mustang owners where I live (figure it out...the largest retirement community in Florida) drive "spiritedly" at all. I give a wave or nod to other passing stangs, some acknowledge, some don't...those that don't I say to myself, they have zero mustang heritage, lol. I'll see some of them in their golf carts ogle my ride...hehe, it's always the guy, makes me think that in his mind he's like, damn that thing is nice...and then remembers he has his wife next to him who would probably smack if he brought up buying something like that!

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Gotcha...kinda why I won't join the retiree's Mustang club here...I don't think I've seen any of the retiree mustang owners where I live (figure it out...the largest retirement community in Florida) drive "spiritedly" at all. I give a wave or nod to other passing stangs, some acknowledge, some don't...those that don't I say to myself, they have zero mustang heritage, lol. I'll see some of them in their golf carts ogle my ride...hehe, it's always the guy, makes me think that in his mind he's like, damn that thing is nice...and then remembers he has his wife next to him who would probably smack if he brought up buying something like that!

I assume you are talking about "the villages mustang club"

I met two elderly ladies at the Festival of Speed who had mustangs and belonged to that club. They talked like they drive spiritedly.

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP

I met two elderly ladies at the Festival of Speed who had mustangs and belonged to that club. They talked like they drive spiritedly.
"Golf Cart Outlaws"

:ninja:

5.0_SD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
That's the one!
I'm sure some of them do...I just haven't seen it. (Doesn't mean it doesn't happen though).

"Golf Cart Outlaws"

:ninja:
I did actually lol at that one :lol::cheers:

Sponsored

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP

Rumor is thats not all they do spiritedly at the Villages :gossip:

5.0_SD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Oh here we go! I have heard so many things here...like the loofas on antenna's indicate swinger and the color has something to do with how they swing...heard if you wear your tag hanging out of your shirt that it means the same...also heard it has the highest rate of STD's anywhere...I have seen in the paper etc about peeps being busted having sex on power boxes and one time a couple was caught on the stage at one of the squares...too funny some of the stuff I hear! I'm sure I'm forgetting some lol. I'll admit, I live here with my mom...helping her out.

So who in here lives around me? (Wildwood, Leesburg, Fruitland Park, Lady Lake, etc)

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
I know a nurse that works up there and the STD is not a myth according to what she sees. I say good for them !! I hope I am still banging it out when I am retired. lol

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Nothing like the smell of BenGay, and listening to an old Matlock rerun while getting my freak on! Err.....wait

Sponsored

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Villages Mustang Club meet - showing off their hood struts.

16.jpg

5.0_SD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=20134]shelbywannabe[/MENTION] I work for Central Florida Health also...I work at both hospitals (Leesburg and The Villages)...right now I've been at Leesburg for the past 4 months, before that at Villages Hospital for a few months, and before that Leesburg. I do IT support (should be doing server/vmware/security...my specialty) and right now we have a total of 5 people to cover both hospitals (we need help!!!) and active directory says we have over 4,000 devices out there!
[MENTION=8588]Clink[/MENTION] that is understatement for around here lol!
[MENTION=10213]stoli[/MENTION] I am very surprised I haven't seen that version of mustang golf cart around here. I have seen S-197 style, S-197 Cobra, and old school original in golf cart form...too funny...and those things are probably 15 -20k! No joke.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing like the smell of BenGay, and listening to an old Matlock rerun while getting my freak on! Err.....wait
:bump:

5.0_SD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
It's funny some of the stuff you see villagers doing...I'd say every time I go have beers somewhere, I'll see at least one, if not more, do something that makes me lol or shake my head and say, really?
Sponsored