Sponsored

Steeda Ultralites with Ford Racing track struts and shocks??

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I cant seem to find Koni anywhere at the moment, I think Im going to go with the Ford Racing track struts and shocks, going to pair them with some Steeda Ultralites, are these a good match? anyone have this combination that can offer some feedback? and will I be in spec without camber plates? my 2011 was lowered on Ultralites and was in spec without camber plates, will I be as lucky with my 2016? camber bolts arent an option

Thanks
Sponsored

SpaceGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
I have that exact set up. Haven't had an alignment yet though. I love the feel but have a little under steer. Not sure if it's the alignment or my sway bar settings.

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Have that setup along with FRPP bars on softest each end and my own custom alignment. Car is a joy to drive and I dialled in very minor understeer at the limits, but very mild.

OP
OP
scott_0

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
thanks fellas! think Im going to go ahead and place the order, lol the wife wont be happy, she's doesnt like I want to mod a 2 week old car, I did the same with my 2011 Mustang

SK GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT(sold), 17 1LE
Most kits I've seen with the FRPP struts and shocks also come with the strut mounts. Are those mounts different than what comes in the non PP cars? Are JUST the struts and shocks available by themselves?

Sponsored

OP
OP
scott_0

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Most kits I've seen with the FRPP struts and shocks also come with the strut mounts. Are those mounts different than what comes in the non PP cars? Are JUST the struts and shocks available by themselves?
the kit Im getting is the track struts and shocks, along with the heavy duty mounts, which I believe are the PP mounts.

alpharoush279

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 2
Does anyone have a picture of their springs looking into the wheel well while the car is parked? I have the ultralites and the coils look awfully close together.
Sponsored