Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
I am pretty sure the Pirelli tires on the PP cars aren't all season. I wish it was that simple.
trust me they ain't. under 60 degrees not much grip. 80 above another story

But they don't stick or grip like the 1e tires

Last edited:

minjitta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Explorer
Dont forget GM only widen the front on camaro 6g and not rear so in that case camaro will not gain much weigh from the rear. Anyone know the width front and rear? and how it going to perform with this weird deform design.

minjitta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Explorer
Camaro G6 and caddy top view bigger front small rear end look like new trend for GM, what is the benefits with this design.
[/ATTACH]
2016-chevrolet-camaro-zl1-prototype-rear-end-top-view-05.jpg

Attachments

Sponsored

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
A wider front track will allow you to use smaller mm tires in front to achieve the same foot print.

The foot print is super important this Gen. If weight is more comparable, geometry, RC/CG and maximum tire width will ultimately dictate the better handling vehicle.

If the Camaro uses the ATS's 109, it will need more track. It can't use the Caddy track here.

With car makers using an exaggerated stagger (245/265), the WB:T ratio will be more balance front and rear. The Mustang uses a wider rear track while the GT350 evens it out with tire.

Last edited:

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
ThePill - they are talking about you again. I see ChefBorOzy changed his profile pic of yours that you have here.

http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8367587#post8367587
...I seen that this morning, I have been super busy with 350 (and now 500) info.

...and that is exactly the kind of exposure I am looking for.

The amount of attention that brings to my thread is welcomed.

For every person that is vocal against my writings, there are three times as many that do the math. I find it amusing that so many experts had no idea what a WB:T Ratio was but yet are still considered experts. The basis for all handling, the foot print, was so overlooked over there I can't stop chuckling. Since they never heard of it, it must be stupid. They dump tons of stock into tires and give two shits about the foot print. Good God, please help me...

Almost the same as the Dash to Axle ratio I warned about, everybody was sooooo set on an LT1 fitting in an ATS. IA Dash to Axle ratio probably sounded stupid then too, until Chevy came out weeks later and confirmed what I had reported.

It just leads a trail of bread crumbs right back here, for more viewers. Eventually, thePill will be unavoidable... if not already...

If only they knew how much I sacrificed for the country they live in...

4point6grey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PerformancePack
friends....this is why they release 6 months apart. Ford fired first with the 2015, chevy ups them with their 2016. Ford will counter with their 2016.

And in reverse.

Chevy releases the 2015 Z28. Ford gave us the 2016 GT350.

Point is, every 6 months they leap frog each other. It's called horse power wars.
Guess I'll wait to buy the 2016 gt when mustang back ontop lol

Sponsored

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
Camaro G6 and caddy top view bigger front small rear end look like new trend for GM, what is the benefits with this design.
[/ATTACH]
GM could have just shoved one wheel under that skinny rear and saved some money. Like one of those reverse trikes. :lol:

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
:doh: a 19 page thread based off a semi-quote about dropping 200 pounds. The 2015 Mustang is lighter than the S197 as a BIW then add in all the content and it's heavier. I highly doubt the Camaro will be within 200 pounds of my 3700lb-ish 300A. If they offer a suspension package it will again be limited (severely) in numbers like the 1LE was vs. GTPP. So it will likely have better rubber to have a good showing in magazine tests. I'm not worried, our platform is so good in stock form on the stock PP rubber with a proper driver. Once you correct small mass market compromises the car becomes super car-ish at a $30K price point. Go buy a a new SS for anywhere in the price range.

:ford::cheers:

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
Just coming from test driving the Lexus RCF! The interior is just amazing, mustang has a nice interior for its price but man i told my fiance that i could sleep in that Lexus lol! The car felt a little heavy for me, i could feel the body roll in the tight 90 degree turn going 40 mph. It was an auto so it took the fun a little away but man that digital cluster is stunning! The engine was really similar to the mustang it revs freely up to 7000+ rpm i saw it passed the 7000 mark before i hit the paddle shift! The salesman was pretty cool too and i drove my mustang to the dealer! Lot of people gather around to see my GTPP :D The Coyote has a rival now a 5.0 NA putting down 467 hp and its a Toyota engine! I still take the GTPP for the money but damn the Lexus was something else! I know its out of topic but i was excited lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.