OK suckers.....

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Leaving the office and heading home to throw together a bag. Heading out in the am for Anaheim and the Fabulous Fords Show at Knotts. Big 50th celebration for the GT350 planned...over 1000 Mustangs should be present...big display by Ford Racing (aka now Ford Performance) expected as they always show up...and Shelby American (and Saleen, and Roush)

Ok-- with all that BS aside...I'll see what I can find out. These guys are well instruction in NOT talking of substance but being friendly and deflecting. But who knows--maybe I'll learn something of value--like Topnotch's secret identity and any chance of a late 2015 Limited Edition GT350. No idea if they will have a GT350 or GT350R present...but never say never.

I'll report back on whatever I can dig up on Monday.:ford:

Have a great weekend all.:cheers:
Sponsored

TRACK CRAZY GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT, 2010 VW GTI, 2016 Mustang GT350
Sounds good. I am looking forward to your report. Maybe we can finally get some real information. I surely won't be looking at Topnotch's posts any longer.

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
Sounds good. I am looking forward to your report. Maybe we can finally get some real information. I surely won't be looking at Topnotch's posts any longer.
Harsh! Let's not alienate Topnotch. His pics and videos alone make up for one slip up.

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Don't be so harsh! This website is much better with posts from TopNotch. I too was watching today and was disappointed, but do look forward to any future posts from TN.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I surely won't be looking at Topnotch's posts any longer.
:doh::doh::doh::frusty::frusty::frusty:

Your loss....he has provide valuable information for a long, long time.

Sponsored

ahddm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis Coupe
Eh can't blame Top for something falling through, but he could at least say that it got pushed. And for Sunday I'll be happy just seeing the car in person finally.

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fred Flintstone, two leg power
Eh can't blame Top for something falling through, but he could at least say that it got pushed. And for Sunday I'll be happy just seeing the car in person finally.
I think he meant Monday ;-)

Sponsored

ahddm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis Coupe
I can't remember the last time newsworthy info has been released on a Sunday.

P.S. Pics or Sunday didn't happen!! :-)
I'll find a nice camera :) worst case cell phone pics

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
I own and Marketing company and we rarely release news on Friday, because its fogotten by Monday. Our best times to release Stock Market news is on Monday through Wed. I am not sure about the car market though.....Also when it comes to Billion Dollar Companies...what they think they WANT to release, 4 days later their Atty. says they cann not release...just a guess

AgentOrange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fred Flintstone, two leg power
Here's pictures I got, sadly no GT350 was brought by Ford.

Here's some pictures as an album : http://imgur.com/a/YrDtV

I missed a lot that came later on though since I left early.
Great pics, thanks for sharing! Is that a BASF color changing paint on the mustang with white wheels?!? That BASF paint looks matte. Do you remember? Never seen that before if that's the case and it appears to be pretty cool.
Sponsored