• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015 Mustang GT 5.0 6 Speed with Issues 16k

mtdubvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 White S550
2015 Ford Mustang GT

5.0 6 Speed Manual

Charcoal Grey with Black Cloth Interior

19000 Miles

Very straight body, Never Wrecked

Youtube Video:

also on Ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/232512019961?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

You are looking at a very nice and straight 2015 Mustang GT 5.0 6 speed. The car is charcoal grey with black cloth interior. The body of the car is very nice and straight. Its never been in an accident.

Its a really nice car except that its currently not running because it was in a low flood.

So here's the honest and complete story on the car. The car was in a low flood last year here in WV. I bought the car and was gonna turn in into a race car but its too nice to hack up.

When I got the car it was not running so I took it to the local ford Dealership so they could tell me what all needed to be replaced in order to get the car running again.

First they drained the oil, and it was clean. The pulled all the plugs and I put a bore scope in the cylinders to make sure everything was good. All cylinders checked out. They then drained the transmission fluid and it was clean. No water had gotten in the engine or transmission.

The water did obviously damage the wiring and circuit boards.

So I bought the following Ford parts OEM and had them installed. Complete Body Harness, Complete Engine fuse box wiring harness, Dash Wiring Harness

Brand new ECM. (Computer that still needs flashed)

New Kick Panel Fuse Distribution Box

FR3Z-14290-AP Harness with engine fuse box complete

FR3Z-14401-Z Wiring Assembly Main

FR3Z-14A005-VA

FR3Z-14F642-A MODULE

New Gauge Cluster

New Airbag Control Module

New Key Fob Sensors

New OBD-II Port

All of these parts have been replaced and are already installed. The dealer worked with Ford engineers which can be verified and they gave me the following list of parts that are still needed and they told me that the car should run and drive after these parts are installed.

FU5Z-12A581-J Wire AS 754220 Dealer Cost $159.83

FR3Z-3504-B STEERING RACK (Because it had a computer module on it) $919.00....These are all over ebay used for $200.00.

The interior is out of the car for a couple reasons. One, I pulled it all out to get it ready to replace the carpet because the carpet did get wet. It is still out because I wanted to show people that the car is clean. Lastly, I had to pull it all out to install the entire body harness which is basically the entire car wiring.

Headlights and tailights work as well as the gauge lights. The windows drop down when the door opens as they should. The new ECM still needs to be flashed.

The last wiring harness needed is the small engine harness. The one that has the injectors on it. Every other piece of wiring in the wntire car is brand new FORD wiring that cost me a lot of money to buy and have installed.

The door panels were taken off, complete interior was taken out for a deep cleaning. I bought new carpet and all trunk carpet and trunk panels.

I have every single part to the car. Every single piece of interior down to the shifter boot and shifter knob.

The car has a salvage title but I'm telling you this will make someone a very nice car.

Someone could spend a little more money and get the car running, or buy it and turn it into a racecar, or whatever they wished to do. You are getting a 100% complete 2015 Mustang GT for cheap.

The only reason Im not continuing to fix the car is that Ive just exhausted my funds on it. I paid good money for it and put thousands into it already and just cant afford to buy the few parts remaining and pay the dealer labor rate to have them installed.

Im taking a big loss on the car but my loss is your gain.

I encourage anyone that is interested in this car to come and inspect it or check it out. I have no problem with showing the car. The vehicle is being sold as is, where is, with no warranty.

Thanks and Feel Free to make offers.

CALL WITH QUESTIONS OR OFFERS. 304-228-4732

Located in Mt Hope WV 25880. Can send all the pictures you want.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

mtdubvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 White S550
NEW PRICE $13000.00. Need it gone. Need the cash.
Sponsored