• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 GT350 Track Pack AG

Bob Loblah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
SOLD. SOLD. SOLD.Early build 2016 GT350 Avalanche Gray, white stripes, Track Pack. Chassis #G0880. 19,800 miles. MGW shifter, BMR jacking rails, SRP extra wide gas pedal, CJ Pony parts clutch pedal extension, UPR catch cans, Steeda two point front chassis brace, Craig’s front license bracket, Ravelco anti-theft device. BG Synchro Shift II trans fluid, BG Ultra Guard differential fluid, Amsoil motor oil, CQuartz paint coating. Resonator delete. Black Gorilla locking lug nuts.

No burnouts. Never tracked/raced. Always garaged. Car is not a daily driver/commuter. Engine uses less than one quart of oil between changes. Car was used as a Grand Tourer, so nearly all miles driven were highway miles. Tire tread depth varies from 4/32-7/32 inch. Paint is in great shape. Wheels are excellent with no curb rash.

Sale includes Owner’s Supplement, factory oil filter tool (in box, never used), and several dealer marketing goodies. Window sticker and all sale related documents. Original unused floormats (I bought a set of used OEM Mustang mats for daily use). Also, one cabin filter, one engine air filter, two Motorcraft oil filters, and 12 quarts of Amsoil motor oil. Also, all removed parts are available- PCV hoses, resonators/heat shield, lug nuts, shifter.

$49,500 OBO. Car is located one hour south of St. Louis for easy transport to anywhere in the country. PM with questions and photo requests.
resized rear.jpg
resized front.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Bob Loblah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
So, I just returned from having my car appraised at several dealers. I do not recommend this for anyone with a weak stomach. My car was valued relatively low due to its relatively "high" miles as compared to other GT350's available for sale. After taking a hard look at this reality, and considering the fact that a buyer will more than likely need to ship the car to their location, I'm reducing the asking price to $49,500. Thanks for looking. PM with questions or photo requests.

Last edited:

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
That's a great deal! Good luck with the sale, I doubt it lasts long!

BadMG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Do you still have the original gas pedal, shifter and etc?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Bob Loblah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Do you still have the original gas pedal, shifter and etc?
Yes, all removed original parts go with the car: resonators, heat shields, shifter, gas pedal, PCV tubes, lug nuts, floor mats.

Viperblight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1le, ws6, z06, 370z
Is it possible to have the Convenience and Track pack both before '17 models? And this grey is absolutely gorgeous. I don't think I'll be able to settle for another color.

OP
OP

Bob Loblah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
In 2015 & 2016, what later became items of the Convenience Pack were part of the Tech Pack, and you had to choose between the Tech or the Track Pack or Base model. Customers were unhappy with the "either/or, but not both" choice so, in 2017, the performance enhancing items in the Track Pack became part of the base model, and you could add the Convenience pack as an additional option.

I hope that was clear. So, the short answer to your question is No.

And FYI, there were only about 20 cars produced in 2016 with the Track Pack and white over AG color combo.

Last edited:

Viperblight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1le, ws6, z06, 370z
I read up on it after I asked. I'm glad they switched that. Apparently, they also offer backseats for the R now as well. Finally listening to the customers. I know how the dealers appraisals can be laughably bad. Especially if you aren't interested in trading it in for something they offer.

At any rate your Shelby is an absolute looker and fairly priced. Best of luck with the sale friend.

Sponsored

Mkeane

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R
Love that color :cheers:

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
So, I just returned from having my car appraised at several dealers. I do not recommend this for anyone with a weak stomach. My car was valued relatively low due to its relatively "high" miles as compared to other GT350's available for sale. After taking a hard look at this reality, and considering the fact that a buyer will more than likely need to ship the car to their location, I'm reducing the asking price to $49,500. Thanks for looking. PM with questions or photo requests.
Yeah, that's harsh with these limited production type cars that are mostly not driven that much - you get a real valuation hit with what's not really excessive miles.

Beautiful car, I've always liked this combo, really unique. Heck, it's a good deal for someone who wants to own and drive the car, and not worry that much about short term resale.

Good luck! :cheers:

OP
OP

Bob Loblah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Ha! Highest bidder refused payment, stating his unauthorized, teen aged son was bidding. I'll be filing a complaint with Ebay and, possibly, relisting. I'm also in discussion with a few interested parties. No promises or deposits have been made so she's still available.

BTW, a similar GT350 with 24,500 miles just sold on Barrett Jackson for $49,000 plus buyers fees.

Here's the new auction listing.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/122768350831
Sponsored

Last edited: