Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
I received a call from my salesman and he talked to the Ford Rep. And the Ford Rep said they will start building on the October 2nd and I should receive mine in mid-December! Just before my mom and I might go to Florida to visit my sister for Christmas! And we can take my new car :D
Sponsored

PSUpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 V-6 Premium Convertible
I received a call from my salesman and he talked to the Ford Rep. And the Ford Rep said they will start building on the October 2nd and I should receive mine in mid-December! Just before my mom and I might go to Florida to visit my sister for Christmas! And we can take my new car :D
Great news. I am waiting to order, but I want the Pony package where there is later availability.

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Great news. I am waiting to order, but I want the Pony package where there is later availability.
I thought the pony on the door comes as standard? I swear I heard that somewhere. And to be honest I don't know what else comes on the pony package.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
I thought the pony on the door comes as standard? I swear I heard that somewhere. And to be honest I don't know what else comes on the pony package.
The pony package is a different set of stuff, such as the front emblem instead of a pony in the center, you get a tri-bar style pony on the side. I helped a friend to lease a 2017 EB recently with pony package.

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly I would take whatever your dealer and the Ford Rep with a grain of salt. Your order is a retail order so we don't know and they don't know if the first batch of stock orders will be stuck in QC, pushing back all retail orders. They might be just blowing smoke up your a** just so you stop asking questions lol.

A bunch of the stock orders with VIN #'s are set up for November production so those probably won't get in until mid December.
But I haven't bothered them. I don't call them every week like I know other people do. I only called them once to change my order to a fastback and another because my order was coming up as a truck. I only called them twice. To be honest, I think I'm probably the only order they have that doesn't bother them.

Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Typically, if you have a good sales rep that did your order, they will inform you on updates. At least mine did when I ordered my 2017 back in May. I didn't have to call or email once.

Get some paint protection film on that front end before your road trip. Don't want to get new car rock chips! :)

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Typically, if you have a good sales rep that did your order, they will inform you on updates. At least mine did when I ordered my 2017 back in May. I didn't have to call or email once.

Get some paint protection film on that front end before your road trip. Don't want to get new car rock chips! :)
My dealer is a very good dealer. They have good reviews. I didn't have to call and ask.He called me. And the new car manager said he'd call me with any updates. Now fingers crossed it happens in December. :)
Sponsored