RECEIVED MY VIN-NOW WHAT

Dave_RTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Race Red Shelby GT350
Mine's still in order processing. I ordered it within the first couple days of them taking orders, and I have less info than everyone here lol.
I'm in the same boat. It sucks but if there's nothing I can do about it ohhhhhh well :shrug:

I look at it as another month or two of a stricter budget for a larger down payment :)

I've also got a lease that I won't turn in before March so the less time I have two payments the better I guess.

Hope we hear some good new soon!
Sponsored

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
My salesman called me yesterday and talked to the Ford Rep and he/she said "they will start building on Oct 2nd. And mine should be received by Mid-December. Definitely call your dealership and ask for updates. I am so excited it is getting closer :D

00spy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Vert
I ordered my 18 GT vert on 08/01/17. Retail code 10. Not on Cotus yet. No Vin yet. My 16 GT vert was totaled. Just waiting for some word. Checking forums every day.

mdelongpre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Something Fast
How long after you guys put your order in at the dealer did it take to get your VIN?

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered my 18 GT vert on 08/01/17. Retail code 10. Not on Cotus yet. No Vin yet. My 16 GT vert was totaled. Just waiting for some word. Checking forums every day.
Somebody said their dealer told them that they will start to build retail orders Oct 23rd. So I'm hoping we'll hear something by November. Which is maybe why a lot of stock orders got pushed back cause they will be building retail orders. And those will take priority cause in the Ford system it has someone waiting on it. And they see stock orders as someone not waiting on it. Just my two cents. :)
Sponsored