Sponsored

Chicks in Hemi Chargers...HOT!

Maggneto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Premium PP/Navi/ZF(6R80) Shaker Pro
I hate to break it to you there cowboy, but ummmmm....maybe girls aren't your bag Chief...

"The kind of look you'd get from a guy but coming from a chick it was sexy. I literally growled when I saw that."
Sponsored

Last edited:

Coolmanfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
Is it weird I wanna hear you growl? Like I've never heard of a man growling in lust for a woman.

Let me hear you growl sonny boy

OP
OP
Vato

Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Saleen White Label
Vehicle Showcase
I hope you never hear a grown man growl. If you do, depending who you are, you may like it or feel very insignificant.

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
For any Londoners here a translation...

I was commutin' ter Kathy Burke today. it's bumper ter bumper traffic on the bloomin' i-10. I noticed the chuffin' 'oney in the charger behind me applyin' make up. after she's done wif the make up, she decides ter merge over ter the wite lane quite aggressively. she gets stuck behind a semi. as I roll pass 'er she sort of leans forward and almost aahhht the burnt cinder and gives me this evil butcher's. the kind of butcher's you'd get from a bloke but comin' from a chick it was sexy. I literally growled chicken pen I Bear's Paw that. she tucks Hammer and Tack in behind me. at 8:57am I 'ear aw ait cylinders of that 'emi comin' on me left side as she entered the commuter lane. she looks at me wif that same butcher's and I melt. that chick 'ad so much swagger 'andlin' that charger. she was a brunette wif blue mince pies, me ultimate favorite. just thought i'd share. wish I 'ad me cam on.
This is the best post I ever read! It was like Austin Powers the man of mystery was reciting it out loud!:cheers:

Mustang Tony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT 10R80 PP1 401A Magneride
You need to grow a set of balls.

Sponsored

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
All I'm sayin' is that if a Charger is all she can afford, well.....................................

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Damn this thread took a turn...

I’d tell the ole lady ter pull da sonna biatch over, and let a man show her how it rolls...

Sponsored