Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Saleen White Label
Vehicle Showcase
I was commuting to work today. It's bumper to bumper traffic on the I-10. I noticed the honey in the charger behind me applying make up. After she's done with the make up, she decides to merge over to the right lane quite aggressively. She gets stuck behind a semi. As I roll pass her she sort of leans forward and almost out the window and gives me this evil look. The kind of look you'd get from a guy but coming from a chick it was sexy. I literally growled when I saw that. She tucks back in behind me. At 8:57am I hear all 8 cylinders of that hemi coming on my left side as she entered the commuter lane. She looks at me with that same look and I melt. That chick had so much swagger handling that Charger. She was a brunette with blue eyes, my ultimate favorite.

Just thought I'd share. Wish I had my cam on.
Sponsored

ford20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE On Order / 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca
ThisThreadIsWorthless.jpg

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Oh Boy.:doh:

airfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bullitt
Probably not into guys........:lol:

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
You should have got her number. I get so many looks when I'm driving my stang probably because I look about 14 but I'm 25. And I had some people stop in the middle of the lane with their heads out the window looking at my car. Not so much now but when I first got my car in 2014.

But whenever I get looks now I just smile and think just wait till I get my '18.

Reactions: 00

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dacia Logan MCV
For any Londoners here a translation...

I was commutin' ter Kathy Burke today. it's bumper ter bumper traffic on the bloomin' i-10. I noticed the chuffin' 'oney in the charger behind me applyin' make up. after she's done wif the make up, she decides ter merge over ter the wite lane quite aggressively. she gets stuck behind a semi. as I roll pass 'er she sort of leans forward and almost aahhht the burnt cinder and gives me this evil butcher's. the kind of butcher's you'd get from a bloke but comin' from a chick it was sexy. I literally growled chicken pen I Bear's Paw that. she tucks Hammer and Tack in behind me. at 8:57am I 'ear aw ait cylinders of that 'emi comin' on me left side as she entered the commuter lane. she looks at me wif that same butcher's and I melt. that chick 'ad so much swagger 'andlin' that charger. she was a brunette wif blue mince pies, me ultimate favorite. just thought i'd share. wish I 'ad me cam on.

ford20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE On Order / 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca

I was commutin' ter Kathy Burke today. it's bumper ter bumper traffic on the bloomin' i-10. I noticed the chuffin' 'oney in the charger behind me applyin' make up. after she's done wif the make up, she decides ter merge over ter the wite lane quite aggressively. she gets stuck behind a semi. as I roll pass 'er she sort of leans forward and almost aahhht the burnt cinder and gives me this evil butcher's. the kind of butcher's you'd get from a bloke but comin' from a chick it was sexy. I literally growled chicken pen I Bear's Paw that. she tucks Hammer and Tack in behind me. at 8:57am I 'ear aw ait cylinders of that 'emi comin' on me left side as she entered the commuter lane. she looks at me wif that same butcher's and I melt. that chick 'ad so much swagger 'andlin' that charger. she was a brunette wif blue mince pies, me ultimate favorite. just thought i'd share. wish I 'ad me cam on.
Do you do translations for any Mc's in the audience?

OP
OP
Vato

Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Saleen White Label
Vehicle Showcase

Now this thread is worth something. :cheers:

Sponsored

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
I feel like I just visited the estates after reading that.

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
Pssssh... A Charger? C'mon man, you can do better.

383be6445be25bc714a5a6a4cb8aa29b--dodge-memes-truck-memes.jpg

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0

I was commutin' ter Kathy Burke today. it's bumper ter bumper traffic on the bloomin' i-10. I noticed the chuffin' 'oney in the charger behind me applyin' make up. after she's done wif the make up, she decides ter merge over ter the wite lane quite aggressively. she gets stuck behind a LORRY. as I roll pass 'er she sort of leans forward and almost aahhht the burnt cinder and gives me this evil butcher's. the kind of butcher's you'd get from a bloke but comin' from a chick it was sexy. I literally growled chicken pen I Bear's Paw that. she tucks Hammer and Tack in behind me. at 8:57am I 'ear aw ait cylinders of that 'emi comin' on me left side as she entered the commuter lane. she looks at me wif that same butcher's and I melt. that chick 'ad so much swagger 'andlin' that charger. she was a brunette wif blue mince pies, me ultimate favorite. just thought i'd share. wish I 'ad me cam on.

Fixed, amiright? :headbang::lol: