Sponsored

This cop taps on his brand new '15 roof.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
[ame]

He asks him to stop tapping on his custom painted roof. I would do the same. I'm paying 50k+ for my '18 and you best bet if ANYONE touches my car I will tell them not too! Unless they want to pay to have it repainted! People have no respect for other people's property!
Sponsored

OP
OP
sbrenskell

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
That guy is just lucky he did not get clocked .. the cop is in authority and what happeened to yer sir no sir .

Sponsored

Toecutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
What an ass that cop is. Seemed to he pushing for an admission of speeding but when he didn't get it started talking complete bs.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
That guy is just lucky he did not get clocked .. the cop is in authority and what happeened to yer sir no sir .
Are you serious?

A cop has no "authority" other than the law. And the law clearly defines everything. Cops can write you ticket, and other than that they need to be respectful and proper towards drivers and their vehicles.

Cops aren't god, they're just people doing a job.

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
Lack of respect from all parties in the video. Cop was being quite aggressive, but the driver could have defended himself with far fewer words.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
I always enjoy the LEOs that get bent up when a citizen tries to correct them when they do something wrong. It's quite clear the ones who can't handle someone standing up for themselves were the ones who took the job for abuse of power. A good officer would have not let it get to him, see it from the guys point of view and properly reply with a simple "yes, sorry about that", that simple. It does not matter what he was doing that got him pulled over. That still doesn't make it OK to tap on his roof.

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
Cop profiled him based on his car...then pulled him over for no cause...then was a jerk and very aggressive towards the driver. Yes the driver was somewhat a dick at first but he was in the right as he wasn't doing anything wrong.

I would have been more polite...then filled a complaint about it. Specially since its on video.
Sponsored