Sponsored

Good Luck

AR306

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black Ecoboost Base Auto w/ 19's
Undergoing final prep for Irma.. expecting landfall Sunday morning.

All Florida residents already know prepare for the worst and hope for the best. ;)

See you guys on the other side... be safe out there and take care of those ponies.
Sponsored

EcoBoostang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah be safe everybody, we are going under shuttered lock down in the Riverview, FL area tomorrow.

Just FYI I found out the Apple Stores are closing in the Tampa area at 3PM Friday. So if you need your Mac/iPhone serviced better do it on Friday. They are reopening on Tuesday AM.

Gman

Gman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic Mustang
Forget the Apple Store that would be my last worry.

But all you Floridians be safe out there this weekend I've got family in Tampa and they are safe for now.

OP
OP
AR306

AR306

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black Ecoboost Base Auto w/ 19's
At first the center line of the forecast cone put the eye literally right over my house.. now as of the 5pm update it's taking a more westerly trajectory and appears it will make a direct impact on Naples.

It can still swing east and come right through Homestead/Miami/Ft Lauderdale but it appears to be heading more and more west.

Wish all you guys the best.. People in Naples be prepared and bunker down, us over here on the east coast are still holding our breaths, just a few hours ago we were in the center of the storms path now we're in the far right projection of the forecast cone but that could easily change once Irma begins it's northern climb.

in case you guys don't know most of the local stations have their own apps for Android and Apple.. if you lose power you can still follow the local news live on your phone. Personally I use the wsvn Hurricane Tracker app.. and I will be pinned to my devices awaiting the 11pm advisory. Again, good luck to you all, see you when it's over.

Sponsored

89Trooper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
But all you Floridians be safe out there this weekend I've got family in Tampa and they are safe for now.
Hope you are doing ok as well in Texas...
Sponsored