Swfla shops

Polax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
16' DIP blue GT premium pp
I'm happy with steeda products I don't think I would have anything installed there either they are way to expensive on labor
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cobo_pro

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Found a couple of shops in Fort Myers by RSW airport, there is hope if anyone else is looking

OP
OP
Cobo_pro

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Five Bar Motorsports is one by FGCU, there is a shop that specializes in GT-Rs also, but I forget the name. Hop this helps

Sponsored

OP
OP
Cobo_pro

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
No worries man, what you trying to get done

OP
OP
Cobo_pro

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Congrats, feel free to HMU, everything that has been done to.my car has been done by my hands with exception to the welded cat deletes

ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP
Congrats, feel free to HMU, everything that has been done to.my car has been done by my hands with exception to the welded cat deletes
Ford Performance by Borla cat-back arrives today. Now if you're willing to install it for me,I am fully capable of handing you both tools and beverages of your choosing and a fair amount of cash. I prefer to keep the money out of the dealer's hands but I'm calling Five Bar Motorsports tomorrow to get an estimate. Their website doesn't show they do exhaust work so I may have to look elsewhere.

OP
OP
Cobo_pro

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Ford Performance by Borla cat-back arrives today. Now if you're willing to install it for me,I am fully capable of handing you both tools and beverages of your choosing and a fair amount of cash. I prefer to keep the money out of the dealer's hands but I'm calling Five Bar Motorsports tomorrow to get an estimate.
You sir, happen to be in luck that I'm on vacation next week lol. The axleback on this car requires sawing off the stock axleback, unless it's already aftermarket. If it's aftermarket, or you want to saw, I'll help with the rest, I wouldn't charge you lol. I have a GT350 IM, a reische thermostat, and a hurricane inlet pipe to install as well, we can make it a party lol

Sponsored

ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP
You sir, happen to be in luck that I'm on vacation next week lol. The axleback on this car requires sawing off the stock axleback, unless it's already aftermarket. If it's aftermarket, or you want to saw, I'll help with the rest, I wouldn't charge you lol. I have a GT350 IM, a reische thermostat, and a hurricane inlet pipe to install as well, we can make it a party lol
Thanks for the offer. This is cat-back,so no welding involved.Just some clamps and aligning it so the exhaust tips look right out back.I'll send PM.

OP
OP
Cobo_pro

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Yea, I'll help you out bro

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
I'm happy with steeda products I don't think I would have anything installed there either they are way to expensive on labor
Think of it this way, peace of mind that it is going to get done right & we guarantee our work - so you never have to worry!

Small investment for ensuring all is installed as it should.

:cheers:

TJ

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
we guarantee our work - so you never have to worry!
Can vouch for that, Mike D took great care of me for the noise I was getting.

Thanks again!
Sponsored