• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

MGW X spec shifter with flat handle

ohmsmcgee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor, 15 GT-PP, 16 RZR XPT
Brand new MGW X spec shifter with black knob.
With or without black flat handle and black knob, I'll sell the flat handle kit if someone is looking to upgrade their current MGW setup (add $40, $60 new)

Located in Prescott, AZ no shipping

$400 (440 with flat handle)
20170722_154503.jpg
20170722_154534.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

ohmsmcgee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
This is the x-spec "standard" so it's not their shortest. The flat handle might change the height aswell, i'm not sure there isn't any info on it.

Schu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550GTPP
I'm interested... I need to find out more on that flat handle.
I am trying to figure out why the shaft is backhand not gold???

OP
OP

ohmsmcgee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
It's new but not sure that it's officially released yet, I had to call and request to order it. It kicks the knob back about 30* too.

Sponsored

mindys

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mindaugas
Vehicle(s)
2020 VW GTI SE
[MENTION=10281]BmacIL[/MENTION]

Chewdude07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt pp
Willing to sell just the x spec top section? With the flat stick? I bought the standard style before they offered the x spec.

Brianh922

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT PP1
Willing to ship?