Sponsored

I need a trustworthy shop in the Miami area

Wolf Counselor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I'm driving a 2017 premium GT and I recently purchased some simple mods I want to get installed by someone that knows what they are doing. I unfortunately don't have the know how, or tools. It's something that I would like to start learning with time.

I have looked around but sometimes I feel like I can't trust online reviews since you really don't know who is leaving them. Rather trust my fellow Mustang drivers nearby. I live closer to the South West area of Miami, Florida but I will drive a bit if I know I'm taking it somewhere they will take care of her.

The mods I am looking to get installed is a cold air intake, a body spacer, a strut brace bar, and an oil separator. All things that can be done from under the hood. Might as well get my first oil change being that I'm pretty close to the 4000 mark. Any recommendations including what oil weight / brand is best for daily driving would be very appreciated.

:ford:
Sponsored

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Those are easy mods. Get a simple tool kit and watch some YouTube videos on how to install your parts. Most parts come with instructions. It's easier than you think and you get to know your car better or maybe someone close by can do it with you for a free meal/beer etc.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Those are easy mods. Get a simple tool kit and watch some YouTube videos on how to install your parts. Most parts come with instructions. It's easier than you think and you get to know your car better or maybe someone close by can do it with you for a free meal/beer etc.
Agreed, that's all maybe 2 hours in the driveway, everything is prefabbed to bolt right up, no special tools, all accessible right from the top.

The mods I am looking to get installed is a cold air intake, a body spacer, a strut brace bar, and an oil separator.

Side note: if the "spacer" you mentioned is a throttle body spacer, skip it.

:cheers:

OP
OP
Wolf Counselor

Wolf Counselor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT

Sponsored

OP
OP
Wolf Counselor

Wolf Counselor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Thank you both. What about a tune shop after I get the parts installed?

lwnslw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Lujan Motorsports 305-233-7223
located by Tamiami airport

SR56

Threads
Reaction score
Website
seanrooney.realtor
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Tune Shops in SFLA: Steeda, Palm Beach Dyno

As others have mentioned, you can do those mods you have on your own. The tune can be done remotely from Steeda and they have pretty good response and turnaround. You'd just have to buy the SCT X4 tuner. It's pretty easy to figure out.

As for oil, Amsoil Signature Series or Pennzoil Ultra Platinum. Amsoil is more expensive and a little harder to find quickly. The Pennzoil can be bought online from Amazon or WalMart. Others may recommend other brands of full synthetic like Mobil 1 or Royal Purple.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Steeda FTW - located right in Pompano Beach, FL & we sell the parts you are looking for - making a nice package deal :)

Let me know if I can help assist!

Best Regards,

TJ

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Didn't know you were considering a tune, that's the biggest impact bang-for-the-buck, it's not even like the same car with a tune.

Steeda FTW - located right in Pompano Beach, FL & we sell the parts you are looking for - making a nice package deal :)

Let me know if I can help assist!

Best Regards,

TJ
There you go, a dialed in intake + tune from a very reputable vendor, who supplies both, that's just an hour away if you need to actually go into their shop.

:cheers:

Sponsored

SoFloEco

5 Liters of Love!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grabber Lime HPP Ecoboost Mustang
I'm driving a 2017 premium GT and I recently purchased some simple mods I want to get installed by someone that knows what they are doing. I unfortunately don't have the know how, or tools. It's something that I would like to start learning with time.

I have looked around but sometimes I feel like I can't trust online reviews since you really don't know who is leaving them. Rather trust my fellow Mustang drivers nearby. I live closer to the South West area of Miami, Florida but I will drive a bit if I know I'm taking it somewhere they will take care of her.

The mods I am looking to get installed is a cold air intake, a body spacer, a strut brace bar, and an oil separator. All things that can be done from under the hood. Might as well get my first oil change being that I'm pretty close to the 4000 mark. Any recommendations including what oil weight / brand is best for daily driving would be very appreciated.

I've done all those mods in my driveway and would be willing to help you do them - no charge - if you don't mind driving to Hialeah. :) PM me if interested.

Miami EB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue EB 200A + Nav
I'm looking for someone authorized to maintain warranty with the FP tune in the Miami. Does this have to be done at a dealership? If so, does anyone have any recommendations and pricing info? I might consider having them swap the intercooler as well if it makes sense.

Thanks!
Sponsored