Build Week: August 15
Deliver Week: August 30 - September 5
Sponsored

InterventX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT - Premium - Magnetic Grey
Nice. Unfortunately I'm stuck at Awaiting Shipment it seems. My eta on Cotus shows 0 days. I'm really hoping the car will be shipped today or tomorrow LATEST. It's been Awaiting Shipment since the 28th of July. I've waited enough, I just want my car already :(.

chandlermaxwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium Fastback
That is my worst fear. I'm hoping I hit it just right where it rolls off the line and into a train car the same day. I live in southeast Georgia so it will take it a while to get to me unfortunately.

InterventX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It was mine as well and unfortunately its actually happening. It's funny because [MENTION=30787]hypermatic[/MENTION] user ordered his car on the same day as me, we both live in Canada, and his was built and shipped the same day and he already had the car delivered last week yet mine is still sitting in their parking lot. The good thing I guess is that I live very close to the plant which is 40 minutes away so whenever it will move into "In Transit" it shouldn't take more than 1-2 days to get here. At least I hope that's the case but who knows, from what I've seen so far, I'm getting all the worse cases so I wouldn't be surprised if it took another 1-2 weeks just to have it move 50km.

chandlermaxwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe you will luck out and you'll get one of the good ones without the A/C Evaporator issues.

Sponsored

InterventX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I actually hope my status changes to In Transit today :D. I still got some hope in me!

lowatts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
Ordered on 4/11, got VIN & build date w/o 5/8 on 4/13, car was built 5/10 and wasn't delivered until 6/15
Not sure if this applies to Mustangs, I saw on a Corvette dealer site a list of states that get rail delivery and states that get truck delivery. The rail delivery can have much longer waits and MA is one of the rail delivery states at least for Corvettes. I guess it takes longer to fill all the train cars with orders before they can make a trip.

chandlermaxwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I'm not sure how it really works. We custom ordered a 2017 GT Premium Convertible for my mom last year and it came by rail most of the way, and it took quite a while to get here. Hopefully the convoy will head pretty much straight here.

InterventX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I checked cotus this morning and it moved to in transit with an eta of tomorrow so hopefully this time its accurate :D. I'm getting really excited right now haha.