Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Whitey
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
My local dealer told me 3-4 months!! And that June was the last month they could order 2017's. I thought he was just trying to sell me what he had on the lot, which was not a Lightning Blue Performance Pack.
Sponsored

Weasel1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Just checked my cars' so status....Looks like it got fast tracked. Delivery slated for 8 days from now. June 11, not the 26th. WooHoo

Reactions: A7X

hypermatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Grey Mustang GT Prem
Ordered a GT Premium on May 30th, got the VIN on June 16th. Estimated delivery date is August 11th - over 7 weeks away :(

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
COTUS - ETA's

Mine ETA is floating all over the place. Guess that's why they call it an estimated time of arrival. :( :lol:

Sponsored

hypermatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a GT Premium on May 30th, got the VIN on June 16th. Estimated delivery date is August 11th - over 7 weeks away :(
build date is set for July 28th per my dealer - not sure if they will really be able to build it and deliver it within two weeks.

Anyone have their build dates moved up before?

InterventX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT - Premium - Magnetic Grey
Hey guys, new here. I ordered mine on May 30th (Canada). Here's the info on the order so far:

Ordered on: 5/30/2017
VIN#: 6/15/2017
Dealer Build Date: 7/17/2017
Dealer Delivery Estimate: 07/22/2017
Status change from In Order Processing > In Production: 6/23/2017
Window Sticker: 6/24/2017
Window Sticker Blend (Build Date?): 7/21/2017
Dealer Delivery Estimate #2: 7/31/2017 (He said that orders got pushed back 1 week)

Ever since 6/23/2017 my order has not changed on Cotus at all. Still shows In Production and the ETA on Cotus right now is 4 days.
I live 1 hour away and the car will be shipped by truck so if car gets shipped today, my dealer receives it today so I'm really hoping car will be built tomorrow/thursday.
I asked my dealer if he can see if the car has been built or any ETA has changed and he said no changes.
I'll update you guys on here as soon as anything changes.
In the meantime, I'll be refreshing cotus every 10minutes (haha).

Last edited:

hypermatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey guys, new here. I ordered mine on May 30th (Canada). Here's the info on the order so far:

Ordered on: 5/30/2017
VIN#: 6/15/2017
Dealer Build Date: 7/17/2017
Dealer Delivery Estimate: 07/22/2017
Status change from In Order Processing > In Production: 6/23/2017
Window Sticker: 6/24/2017
Window Sticker Blend (Build Date?): 7/21/2017
Dealer Delivery Estimate #2: 7/31/2017 (He said that orders got pushed back 1 week)

Ever since 6/23/2017 my order has not changed on Cotus at all. Still shows In Production and the ETA on Cotus right now is 4 days.
I live 1 hour away and the car will be shipped by truck so if car gets shipped today, my dealer receives it today so I'm really hoping car will be built tomorrow/thursday.
I asked my dealer if he can see if the car has been built or any ETA has changed and he said no changes.
I'll update you guys on here as soon as anything changes.
In the meantime, I'll be refreshing cotus every 10minutes (haha).
I ordered almost the exact same car as you...magnetic gray GT premium from Toronto. Ordered May 30th, got the VIN June 17th, finished order processing on Jul 20th. My estimated delivery is August 7th, no window sticker yet.

InterventX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered almost the exact same car as you...magnetic gray GT premium from Toronto. Ordered May 30th, got the VIN June 17th, finished order processing on Jul 20th. My estimated delivery is August 7th, no window sticker yet.
That's awesome! Hmmm, I had window sticker since 6/24/2017. Weird that you didn't get yours yet. Did you check online with your VIN#?
What does your cotus say at the moment?

hypermatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's awesome! Hmmm, I had window sticker since 6/24/2017. Weird that you didn't get yours yet. Did you check online with your VIN#?
What does your cotus say at the moment?
Just "In Production", estimated delivery date of August 7th. Dealer told me that the build date was scheduled for July 28th, i'll be impressed if they can build and deliver within 10 days, but I guess we're only about 4 hours from the plant.

Sponsored

InterventX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just "In Production", estimated delivery date of August 7th. Dealer told me that the build date was scheduled for July 28th, i'll be impressed if they can build and deliver within 10 days, but I guess we're only about 4 hours from the plant.
Since yours moved to In Production on July 20th, the scheduled build date sounds about right because once Cotus changes to In Production its usually 6-10 days and the car gets built. Mine wasn't the case for some reason but yours should be. So August 7 or sooner sounds about right for you. I'm just confused why mine is taking so long because my dealer said 17th for schedule and cotus still hasn't changed. Also, I live in Windsor which means I'm 1 hour away from the plant and I checked other VIN#'s from cars that they have on the lot and I saw that whatever day the car got shipped it was delivered the same day so I'm sure yours would be the same case since you live 3-5 hours away.

chandlermaxwell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium Fastback
I recently placed an order and the following is where I stand.

Order Date: 7/3/17
VIN#: 7/20/17
COTUS ETA: 9/5/17

I'm hoping to get assigned an actual build date tomorrow so I can better gauge the ETA. I live in South Georgia so I'm definitely going to have a wait on the shipment.

amk91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GTP PP and 2014 SVT Raptor SE
Didn't know about this thread, should've posted here instead.

Went into my dealership on Monday, June 26, 2017 and gave them my chosen configuration, plus my deposit.

Yet the date of my order is June 30, 2017, because the inventory manager claims he was on vacation when I came in on the June 26th. My unprofessionally oblivious salesman didn't figure this out and now the inv. manager claims he was there on June 30th, so that's why it was BARELY placed 4 days after I gave them money on 6/26. The final deadline day for ordering.

Highly contradictory, because I called in multiple times to that dealership on June 30, 2017 and had to speak to only my salesman and his manager, because this same inventory manager was "still on vacation" according to the receptionist, salesman, and a sales manager.

My question to them is, why was an order that I went to them on June 26th for, barely being placed on the 30th and then now they are trying to claim it wasn't accepted by Ford until circa July 18th, therefore that should excuse me waiting a grand total of 4 months until October 16th?

I had already been told on July 14th Ford rejected my order, then magically changed their minds on July 18th after I demanded a refund of my deposit. I can't understand this BS, when people are getting their cars in September and now I have to wait to the second half of October?

I feel like forgetting about this car and getting another Raptor, if it proves to be too lengthy in wait time. Not like I live in Hawaii, so this doesn't make sense.
Screenshot (2).png

dgc333

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Ordered on 4/11, got VIN & build date w/o 5/8 on 4/13, car was built 5/10 and wasn't delivered until 6/15

amk91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GTP PP and 2014 SVT Raptor SE
That seems typical, which is 8-9 weeks. I want to hear from anyone, where their order took between 12-16 or more weeks.
Sponsored