Let's see your pets!

Sarah5.0MG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sarah
Vehicle(s)
2007 Xterra M/T 4x4
I have two German shepherds. Nismo (the black one) I've had since she was 8wks old, Oro (the golden boy) we got from a rescue in 2013.

Sponsored

J-Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP
Beautiful GS!

I have two bullyerriers and two spanish waterdogs. For some reason cant figure out how to post pics here yet so if wyou want check their insta out: @romeinpack
IMG_20160602_174353.jpg

Last edited:

Omega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP 401A, Roush 727
2 wiener dogs
Black and tan named Guinness
Chocolate and tan named Bailey
IMG_0497.jpg

Reactions: Ebm

Omega

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP 401A, Roush 727
Beautiful GS!

I have two bullyerriers and two spanish waterdogs. For some reason cant figure out how to post pics here yet so if wyou want check their insta out: @romeinpack
Click on the REPLY button at the bottom on the screen (don't use the QUICK REPLY)... Once the me window opens up click on the paper clip, select a picture then UPLOAD.

Easy peasy.

Sponsored

MantisTaboggin1975

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Too hard to pick just one pic
image.jpeg

MantisTaboggin1975

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
So here is another
image.jpeg

KV Racing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium PP
Here's our rescue dog. I posted a couple in the other thread as well.
She is half Italian Greyhound and half Staffordshire Bullterrier (the little pitbulls.)
007.JPG
011.JPG

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Girlfriend's Aussie Shepherd mix, his name is Agador Spartacus, after Hank Azaria's character in the Birdcage.

My Girlfriend drove from Indiana to Pennsylvania to pick him from a lady who couldn't care for him anymore because her husband was sick and needed her full attention.

Agador is a people dog, runs obstacle courses and is a guard dog, he is quite simply the smartest animal I have ever known including humans. His knowledge of commands is scary, nothing bothers him, due to his double coat he loves the snow, loves the rain, anything, once again makes most of my human friends look like whimps.

His favorite thing to do is chase squirrels, herd humans and dig holes. He will eat anything expect lettuce, he loves watermelon, chicken, oatmeal and tolerates fish oil tablets.
IMG_0130.jpg

Tobey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Vert
Here's my mutt. He was dumped on the sidewalk in front of my cousin's business last year. About a year old. Looks a little bit like a lot of different dogs; no idea what all he's got in him. Super friendly, good watch dog, and high energy.
charlie05.jpg
Charlie06.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

Sarah5.0MG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sarah
Vehicle(s)
2007 Xterra M/T 4x4
I did a few searches for 'pets' 'dogs' 'animals' never woulda thought to look for 'furry friends' my bad :rolleyes:

Beautiful GS!

Thanks!

I've always loved bull terriers, their general personality is absolutely hilarious.

OP
OP

Sarah5.0MG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sarah
Vehicle(s)
2007 Xterra M/T 4x4
Here's my mutt. He was dumped on the sidewalk in front of my cousin's business last year. About a year old. Looks a little bit like a lot of different dogs; no idea what all he's got in him. Super friendly, good watch dog, and high energy.
hahahaha those ears!

Girlfriend's Aussie Shepherd mix, his name is Agador Spartacus, after Hank Azaria's character in the Birdcage.

My Girlfriend drove from Indiana to Pennsylvania to pick him from a lady who couldn't care for him anymore because her husband was sick and needed her full attention.

Agador is a people dog, runs obstacle courses and is a guard dog, he is quite simply the smartest animal I have ever known including humans. His knowledge of commands is scary, nothing bothers him, due to his double coat he loves the snow, loves the rain, anything, once again makes most of my human friends look like whimps.

His favorite thing to do is chase squirrels, herd humans and dig holes. He will eat anything expect lettuce, he loves watermelon, chicken, oatmeal and tolerates fish oil tablets.
They're supposedly one of the smartest dog breeds. All the Aussies I've met are super smart and SUPER high energy.

My black GSD has had schutzhund training and that has helped curb a lot of her "teenage angst" and burn some energy. She's the alpha of the two dogs.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
My two little lap dogs. they are a Maltese/Shi Tzu/Poodle mix. They are from the same litter and have never been apart. ;)

Ozzie on the left and Frankie on the right....

J-Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP
I did a few searches for 'pets' 'dogs' 'animals' never woulda thought to look for 'furry friends' my bad :rolleyes:

Thanks!

I've always loved bull terriers, their general personality is absolutely hilarious.
They are!!! They're like the clowns of the dog world. They will do goofy things all day to call your attention.

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum
We have our 12 year old Pekingese that is still very puppy like. We got him when my son was 6. He named him Fuzzy.

We also have 2 new kittens that are 6 months old. They are brother and sister although the male is much larger. Their names are Shelby and Loki.

Sponsored