Sponsored

Post Pictures of Your Car

blackstallion4209

The Stallion
Threads
Reaction score
I plan on taking some pictures of my car and the 2 trucks, maybe try and make it all professional looking by sticking them out in a pasture or something. we'll see...

Ricky35

Hello, I am Ricky's car. I like to dress in factory like clothing and play in the fields.
rickgt.jpg

Sponsored

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
My current pair of rides... delightful rivals. The SS is a fun DD while the Boss is intermittent weekend pleasure. :D

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
My current pair of rides... delightful rivals. The SS is a fun DD while the Boss is intermittent weekend pleasure. :D
Nice stable of ponies! Do they fight in the garage at night? :)

Looks like 45th anniversary edition Camaro?

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Nice stable of ponies! Do they fight in the garage at night? :)
Looks like 45th anniversary edition Camaro?
Thanks! And yes, it's a '12 45th SS... a L99 auto since it's the DD. Owned both for about a year now... my original plan was to get a '13 5.0 as a DD but I couldn't refuse the '12 Boss 302 when the dealer offered nearly 4K off msrp last Memorial Day since the '13s were on the rails... I also thought about the GT500 but ADMs were ridiculous. I think it worked out to say the least. I :love: 'em both.... next on the horizon which I liked since unveiling is the new Stingray. ;)

Oh... the SS stays outside. Gotta keep the Boss happy. :D

NRMStand

Oh... the SS stays outside. Gotta keep the Boss happy. :D
LOL you must be one conflicted soul owning those 2 rivals...

Nice rides tho, they look in great condition. And good to hear the boss gets the stable :clap2:

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
LOL you must be one conflicted soul owning those 2 rivals...

Nice rides tho, they look in great condition. And good to hear the boss gets the stable :clap2:
:frusty:

Hehehe actually the opposite... I'm not overly tied down to a specific brand and I'm a fan of many types of high-perfomance cars. Used to own an AMG and an M3 at the same time too, the best of both worlds so to speak so this is nothing new for me. ;)

Ideally, I'd love to own a ZL1 or even a 1LE along with the Boss but I can't have toooo much of a delightful cake.... I'm already high-risk for Type II D... :chill: :D

Glad to see the next gen Mustang will be getting, hopefully, some :love:

Sponsored

Prodigy

:frusty:

Hehehe actually the opposite... I'm not overly tied down to a specific brand and I'm a fan of many types of high-perfomance cars. Used to own an AMG and an M3 at the same time too, the best of both worlds so to speak so this is nothing new for me. ;)

Ideally, I'd love to own a ZL1 or even a 1LE along with the Boss but I can't have toooo much of a delightful cake.... I'm already high-risk for Type II D... :chill: :D

Glad to see the next gen Mustang will be getting, hopefully, some :love:
Man that's a beautiful Boss my friend. :cheers: I really hope they make a Boss for the 2015 Stang... itching to trade in my 08 GT. Even so, going to be quite the long wait for any of those special editions.

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Man that's a beautiful Boss my friend. :cheers: I really hope they make a Boss for the 2015 Stang... itching to trade in my 08 GT. Even so, going to be quite the long wait for any of those special editions.
Thanks! My coworker owns an '07 GT as well... here's my a phone pic I took early last year after closing the deal & driving back from the dealership to meet up with him and a solo pic of his GT w/ Boss tribute stripes.. :cool:

Let's hope Ford keeps special (powerful) editions alive in the next gen even if the Boss name isn't revived any longer. :cheers:

groundnpounder

Let's hope Ford keeps special (powerful) editions alive in the next gen even if the Boss name isn't revived any longer. :cheers:
Off topic but any reason why we wouldn't see the Boss name for the next gen? Anyone know how well or poorly the Boss sold before it was discontinued recently?

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Tribute stripes... so that's what they call them these days.
PC term for replica... or fake?! :D ;)

Off topic but any reason why we wouldn't see the Boss name for the next gen? Anyone know how well or poorly the Boss sold before it was discontinued recently?
Retired by Ford for now...but who knows. Bossmustangsonline has lots of details to many questions including a registry. I think all '12s were sold and there are still '13s out there.

News of this has been press released all over; here's Jalopnik's

"Ford Kills The MUSTANG BOSS 302

Of all the variants of the Ford Mustang, the Boss 302 is probably our favorite. It's lighter, it's faster, hell, it even looks better.

And of course it's the first one they kill off for 2014.

Yesterday, order guides for the 2014 model year Mustang started to surface online, and the Boss 302 was conspicuously absent. We thought it could be a rumor and that the Boss 302 order guides just weren't released yet.

We didn't want to believe it.

Alas, it's true. We spoke to Ford, who told us that the Boss 302 is limited to a two year production run, like the original car 43 years ago. That means it's gone after 2013.

That's a shame."
Sponsored