Sponsored

S550 owners who carry firearms: What, and where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff_oddo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Lock box cabled to the spare tire when I'm in MD, and in a shoulder holster when I'm in a free state.
I recently moved to Maryland a few months ago.. The gun laws here are a fucking joke. I hate it...
Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
What- Department issue Glock 19.
Where- Well within reach

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I live in New Jersey where the mere mention of a fire arm will get you 3-5. So ummm no comment.:D

dwroth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT Prem w/PP
The right way to carry a pistol is in a holster.

dwroth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT Prem w/PP
Lock box cabled to the spare tire when I'm in MD, and in a shoulder holster when I'm in a free state.
Well, I never want to sit behind you and, assuming you are right handed, I really don't want to be on your left side either. I just don't know how one draws from a shoulder holster without sweeping his own body and other people.

Sponsored

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
S&W M&P9 or Ruger LC9, depending on what I'm wearing that day. Since the m&p9 is a full frame, I stick in behind the seat belt buckle while driving. Wouldn't want to get caught and not be able to draw.

ETCH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance
Glock 34 with a TLR1 HL, three mags on the hip. AR 15 in the trunk with 9 30 round mags in a go bag in the spear tire area. the AR is a stubby.

I was once asked why I carried so much and what I was scared of. "What am I scared of... Not a God Damn thing." why do I carry so much, because I choose to...

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
Bodyguard .380 in a Blackhawk in the glove box. This is my favorite concealed gun I've owned.

ShadowHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT
Glock 19 IWB with extra mags in the sunglasses holder. It's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
The sporty side bolsters of the seat make it difficult for me to carry IWB in the Mustang. I'm a lefty and the handle digs into the seat on entry/exit. I also tend keep a pistol in the car when I'm going to be using it....so far its been in the center console, but I find it to far back and to deep to reach into. The door pocket is to shallow. Havent tried the glove box yet.
CC with a LCP in a Fobus paddle holster. The XD is descent size to CC but fits in the glove box well.

Sponsored

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Springfield 1911 mil Spec .45 mounted under my steering wheel, it stays there. I need to get a newer generation subcompact to conceal carry.

SnoopisTDI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard 2015 GTPP, Recaros, 2004 Lexus GX470
I usually have a XD45 in the little owner's manual shelf in the glove box, although right now it just kind of sits there... I'd like to mount a holster in there at some point if there's room.

Sometimes an LCP in the center console.

I haven't tried it yet, but I'd like to see if an Ak underfolder will fit in the umbrella pocket in the door. :shrug: I haven't taken advantage of the spare tire well yet.

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
I like the thought of the med kit, bug out bag, and AR in the trunk. I do wonder what a LEO would have to say about it though if they found it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.