Sponsored

S550 owners who carry firearms: What, and where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
This is NOT a thread to debate the merits or morality of carrying guns.

This thread is for the S550 owners who do elect to lawfully carry guns, and how they choose to carry them in their car.

That being said, what do you carry and where do you stash it?
Sponsored

OP
OP

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
Personally, I wish the sunglasses compartment were big enough for a J-frame revolver.

As it is, I tend to carry a 10mm bottom-feeder in the center console (I also have the security package option).

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
I mostly carry an XDS .45 and sometimes a Bersa .380. I normally carry SOB but in the car I have a Captain Itch paddle in the passenger seat rear pocket.

Surtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
i got a 1956 S&W model 36, cant find a place for a 6" diamondback .38 to fit :( not like id want to let it outside of the house anyways though lol.

Last edited:

Sponsored

The Iceman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang GT Premium A6 - 2016 6cyl A6
I have a Beretta PX4 9mm FS with 3 extra mags in the elbow rest, a Taurus Protector Poly .38 in the glove box with a box of ammo, a Mossberg Pistol-Grip 12 with a Bandolier behind the passenger seat and a Stevens 320 in the trunk along with BOB's, Medkits and a shitload of ammo. I live in South Texas right along the Mexican Border and am always worried about Cartel violence spilling over and the impending Zombie Apocalypse.

Exikutioner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50th Appearance GT
I daily carry a Glock 26. Sits in a IWB holster normally, but is slightly uncomfortable while driving. I usually just wedge it between the seat bolster and the center console, by the seat belt. Still trying to figure out place to mount/wedge a holster though. Interested to see how others carry.

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
XD 45 Tactical. Glove box w/extra loaded magazine.

7six2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach 1
The sporty side bolsters of the seat make it difficult for me to carry IWB in the Mustang. I'm a lefty and the handle digs into the seat on entry/exit. I also tend keep a pistol in the car when I'm going to be using it....so far its been in the center console, but I find it to far back and to deep to reach into. The door pocket is to shallow. Havent tried the glove box yet.

CEHollier

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
In Canada, we can only carry a bat. And you'd better have a ball and glove in your trunk too or there will be questions, lol.

Cool thread tho.
Poor bastards.
:frusty:

Sponsored

dausmus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost PP
Glock 30 in the glove box, xds on person and if traveling in state....my mk10 clone in the front seat.

kray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 2014 Edge 2013 F150
My now deceased father in laws chrome Ruger 357 magnum snub nose. He was nice enough to pass that to me. Fits nicely in the console. I may have to plastidip the pistol though. Way to much chrome on the car!

Wolfman625

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT in Deep impact Blue
Glock 19 IWB but will sometimes put it in door map pocket when driving. Glock 26 stays in the car in glove box. In trunk I have a 3 day pack and med bag and have one of my SBR 10' barrel AR15 with the bag.

Similar load out in my truck but glock 17 instead of 26 and much larger pack. Full medical bag and 16' AR15
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.