Sponsored

Georgia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Eh no big deal. Just will switch back to stock calibration when doing testing. I am going to shit myself though when I get that great 7% tax bill on both my cars when registering....damn...

I'm planning to move to the Cumming area and will be down there end of May. Hope to meet some of you.
Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Just a reminder, we have a great facility in Valdosta, GA - we'd love to have you guys/gals or help with any parts you may need - always helps to support the local economy!

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]id=Ox1M-BbBKHA;t=17[/MEDIA]"]

jasduke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium Performance Package PP-3
Ready to set up a trip from Gylnn county. What's the best way to set something up? Have some parts but need some more.

Last edited:

Biddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Convertible
New to group: here in Alpharetta

Just picked up my 2016 GT Convertible with 25K miles and learning how to play with this beast. Love it more every day, but have lots to learn as I just came off of 8 years with a 2004 BMW 330ci convertible; a great, smooth car, but lacking the "wow" factor that this 'Stang has already given me in just the first 5 days! Looking to learn more about how to live and grow with this awesome machine. Thanks - Nick
2016 S550 GT.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
Just picked up my 2016 GT Convertible with 25K miles and learning how to play with this beast. Love it more every day, but have lots to learn as I just came off of 8 years with a 2004 BMW 330ci convertible; a great, smooth car, but lacking the "wow" factor that this 'Stang has already given me in just the first 5 days! Looking to learn more about how to live and grow with this awesome machine. Thanks - Nick
Nice! Join Atlanta S550s https://www.facebook.com/groups/AtlantaS550s/

ToddUGA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium w/PP
Greetings from Eastman, Georgia! I'm in the southern part of the state about 45 minutes below Warner Robins.

IMG_0189.jpg

rishi_says

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rishi
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Prem, PP2
Hi all, New member form the Kennesaw area. Hoping to run into more folks. I have a newly acquired 2019 GT