Sponsored

Ford $750 Private Cash Offer

hossman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I am actually ready to pull the trigger on a 17 and before I do I was wondering is there a way to get one of those $750 Private Cash Offers? I ordered a brochure when I bought my 16 and got one after the fact so I thought someone would know how to get it. Thanks!
Sponsored

jefffrot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT CS
Go back online and request another brochure but be prepared to wait. If I remember, it takes about 3-4 weeks to get. Also, it's a crap shoot whether you get a coupon or not. I ended up requesting brochures 3-4 times until I got mine coupon.

Boston23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPP Ingot Silver
I am actually ready to pull the trigger on a 17 and before I do I was wondering is there a way to get one of those $750 Private Cash Offers? I ordered a brochure when I bought my 16 and got one after the fact so I thought someone would know how to get it. Thanks!
You can ask the dealership to check if there is a $750 coupon in the system for you. When I was ready to buy, I also requested a 2017 brochure which had the coupon inside but the dealer had already checked when I inquired and applied the discount before I ever received the brochure.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Just tell the dealership to take an additional $750 off, and they'll take care of the coupon thing on their end.

Seriously, this isn't an issue. Tell them you know all about the coupon, and it must be made part of the deal, and they need to handle it on their hand.

Or, just simply tell them you want an additional $750 off, or you'll take your business elsewhere.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I got my $750 offer two days after buying the car and asked the dealer to add it in, they did.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
At Vickar Ford where I bought my GT in May, I just asked and got it.
Sponsored