Sponsored

OIL PUMP GEAR / CRANK SPROCKET COMBO (11-17 MUSTANG) $399!!

Mod Mustang Racing

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modularmotorsportsracing.com
Vehicle(s)
Worlds Fastest & Only 5 second Coyote
Simply the finest Billet Gears available for your engine! Highest flowing, strongest material and heat treat with incredible gear precision.

This combo kit includes MMR Billet Oil Pump gears part# 400224 and MMR Billet Crankshaft Gear 467891 or 467892 (select below)

Both Items are so strong that they feature a LIFETIME WARRANTY to the original owner!

As used by Multiple NMCA/NMRA Champions and Record holders and by Team MMR and the Worlds Fastest and most powerful coyote engine ever! These are the ONLY parts tested beyond 10,000 rpm and 3000+ HP!! Perfect for that daily driver or the most extreme engine builds.

Add to Cart: http://www.modularmotorsportsracing...age=product_info&cPath=26_27&products_id=1008

Please Choose:
Available Upgrades
Add ARP/MMR Balancer Bolt & support washer (PN#444393) ( +$29.99 )
Add Balancer install bolt for 5.0 Coyote (tool for install only) ( +$13.99 )
Add Stock Balancer Puller (PN#T1470) ( +$69.99 )

Select Model year
2011-2014
2015-2017

433200_.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
Are these really needed. I just bought this car and now this?

TooSoonJunior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6
Please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD search and do your own research so as not to make this thread go up in flames in the minutes after its originally posted.

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
Don't listen to those guys above. The Coyote can rev safely to 8000 under boost and you will never see an issue with these. This is snake oil!!!

Go buy your pick of boost applications and have your tuner set your readline to 8k. Turn on your GoPro and go do a test hit in third running it to 8k and let off immediately. Stab the gas one more time really hard just to hear that BOV and come post the video here. Then you can show everyone how strong the stock OPGs and TS really are!!

:popcorn:

Sponsored

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
Don't listen to those guys above. The Coyote can rev safely to 8000 under boost and you will never see an issue with these. This is snake oil!!!

Go buy your pick of boost applications and have your tuner set your readline to 8k. Turn on your GoPro and go do a test hit in third running it to 8k and let off immediately. Stab the gas one more time really hard just to hear that BOV and come post the video here. Then you can show everyone how strong the stock OPGs and TS really are!!

Seems a 90-10 shot they are needed. I guess we take that 10% chance of having engine build if they fail. Thanks

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
Seems a 90-10 shot they are needed. I guess we take that 10% chance of having engine build if they fail. Thanks
They say 65% of statistics are made up on the spot. :headbonk:

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Is this a limited time offer? I just bought tires, so... me no have money.

Sponsored

TooSoonJunior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6

Sorry, "those guys above" him said NOTHING or gave any opinion about whether they are needed or not, both of us expressed frustration with this person not searching.

Cant say anything for the rest of the thread which came after your post

Last edited:

Chummel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
If you want to rev above 7.5k rpm I would probably do this upgrade for some peace of mind. I myself have not done this yet and shift around 7-7.2k rpm.

I also wouldn't recommend doing what MyLilPony said (not sure if you took it seriously or not) but that scenario is probably the highest likelihood of the failure occurring.

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Sorry, "those guys above" him said NOTHING or gave any opinion about whether they are needed or not, both of us expressed frustration with this person not searching.

Cant say anything for the rest of the thread which came after your post
I joking around about the guys above; being a little facetious ;)

His answer back only proves we will see another "OPG failure" thread in the future...

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
If you want to rev above 7.5k rpm I would probably do this upgrade for some peace of mind. I myself have not done this yet and shift around 7-7.2k rpm.

I also wouldn't recommend doing what MyLilPony said (not sure if you took it seriously or not) but that scenario is probably the highest likelihood of the failure occurring.
Yea I took it seriously. I thought we were helping each other here?