Ford Mustang S550 V6

SirNate3000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I think you're right!

50year.jpg

I just downloaded that pic to my phone, moved it to the SD card, used my SD-USB adapter and loaded it up.
Nice. Where is the folder that lets you change the image?

bhooray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Grabber Blue
@ try714 and anyone else with the random Hazard lights. This may be just me...but that switch is so flimsy and sensitive if you even slighty bump it the hazard lights go off. Sometimes I'll grab something out of that little tray right below the switch and inadvertently bump the hazard switch, then not notice it until a few minutes later.

Sponsored

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
@ try714 and anyone else with the random Hazard lights. This may be just me...but that switch is so flimsy and sensitive if you even slighty bump it the hazard lights go off. Sometimes I'll grab something out of that little tray right below the switch and inadvertently bump the hazard switch, then not notice it until a few minutes later.
The switch itself (not the toggle, but the switch on the circuitboard) could be broken, and somewhat sideways, making it require less effort to activate the Hazards. Does the switch have the same "sensitivity" and travel as the other switches?

bhooray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Grabber Blue
@PatrickHenninger it only seems to be the Hazard switch that triggers so easily. The other toggles are just as loose but they need more pressure to activate, at least in my case. Took me a few times to figure out why my hazards were on, lol.

OP
OP
PatrickHenninger

PatrickHenninger

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Oxford White
@PatrickHenninger it only seems to be the Hazard switch that triggers so easily. The other toggles are just as loose but they need more pressure to activate, at least in my case. Took me a few times to figure out why my hazards were on, lol.

I'd recommend carefully removing it, and take the back cover off, then remove that lower circuit board. See if the switch itself is wonky. Pieces may fall out, I remember we had a member with a board that arrived with broken internal switches. If it's the toggles that are broken, I have a spare set.

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
I added a couple layers of electrical tape on top of the toggle buttons so that the toggle switches were nice and firm.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 MUSTANG ECOBOOST
Alrighty, From what "I" Know Jack is not his real name and he's called the engineer by the seller because he's actually the owner of Aenis. He's the main guy that knows the unit in China. They barely talk to me now because I started a PayPal case for a member of this Forum. I'm like Patrick. I receive tons of PM and try my best to keep up. However, We have a life. I gave my private phone # to some of you guys and out of nowhere random people text me without even me giving them my phone number. Whenever we give you something like our phone # or our email via PM DON'T SHARE IT. KEEP IT FOR YOU! OR, JUST GIVE US A HEADS UP AT LEAST... Sorry for the CAPS I'm kinda getting frustrated sometimes. I means even if you didn't buy in the group buy or I don't know who you are and text me I still try my best to answer you. Then, there's some people that I gave instruction and they end up doing it half way and get pissed at me because they're not capable of following straight indication! I mean sh*t, We're not your personal customer support either. We are not the manufacturer. We do that on our free time and sometimes even more than our free time. Patrick and I took it on family time and personal budget for you guys and I mostly speak for the other that complain when we help them but aren't capable of reading straight... Right now I'm working on a major update and I got the recovery working. A good best friend of mine (that I know personally and member of this forum that I met out of state) told me that I shouldn't do anything for free anymore. I kinda believe I should follow his advice to be honest. I mean, free or not people keep complaining and go off on us. I'm barely on the forum lately because I also have more personal stuff to do. I've worked over 16hours to re-design the new update and code it to tweak it around (It's not even done yet). I don't even count how many hours it took me to find an exploit and a backdoor to get that recovery working.:frusty:

@BDMACH1 I'll try to talk with "Jack" about your issue but no promises. I don't know what he will say about it. I don't want to get him confused either with the current PayPal case.

I really appreciate all the work you guys do and would definitely be willing to pay for the updates. Either way I'm gonna donate some cash your way soon or some crypto if you'd like ;).

But I feel ya there most people are selfish and untrustworthy. I just figured out one of my good friends is a liar owes me like $900 and I gave a lol bit of trust in the beggining he was cool then out of nowhere I get screwed. My faith in humanity has gone down alot once again.

Anyways I'm about to get this unit installed in my car this weekend looking forward to it.

Sponsored

Fray_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 V6

Fray_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 V6
Mine has the app from his Custom ROM. Weird

I'm definitely running his custom rom, no app :(

I managed to find a different logo by using the secret menu then pushing the default logo slider, its a better image but I'd rather be able to use my own because my brother is a graphic designer and he can definitely design something unique for me to use

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone