Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Superb! Diggin' the license plate :D
Thanks brother. The plate was hard to come by, but I lucked out since the previous owner stopped paying for it.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Those look like bronze Vossens on that Z06... Totally badass!

Great pics and great dyno brother! Guess I'm gonna have to break out the Sith 350 on my R plate. Lol.

65sohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
The car was not tuned. Just ran it a second time after some cool down. I would love to tune it, but not worth voiding my warranty.

Shaun has been working with VMP a bit. He would like to do some data logging and tune it, but I won't let him yet:D
Wow! That's quite a difference in power, and especially torque, from one run to the next. Reinforces the fact that multiple runs need to be made when modding for the results to be meaningful.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Those look like bronze Vossens on that Z06... Totally badass!

Great pics and great dyno brother! Guess I'm gonna have to break out the Sith 350 on my R plate. Lol.
Do it!! It's cool that people of all ages recognize the car, and even better when people of all ages recognize the plate

Wow! That's quite a difference in power, and especially torque, from one run to the next. Reinforces the fact that multiple runs need to be made when modding for the results to be meaningful.
The first run we did was also with the exhaust valves closed. I do not know how much of an effect that had also. Shaun at AED was saying the car is still learning itself, and after some cool down the knock sensors are less likely to pull timing. He said some other really smart stuff that made sense but my brain was too gooey from ogling over the car.

Sponsored

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Added a red pinstripe to the car…. Think it came out good

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Car looks great! Nice shots.

CNFLCTD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350
SO much better. My issue with the OTT blue on white cars is that it just looks incomplete. The red R touch looks amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
The exhaust valve opens when it's at full throttle. But closes in 6th gear. Nice car!

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
First round of mods came in

-Redline quick lift hood struts
-Craig's custom license plate bracket
-LED interior/exterior light upgrade
-Steeda 35# clutch helper spring

Next up is the clear bra, track pack spoiler, Ford Performance oil separators, and R spec wheels....

Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Nice car, but I myself would take a ticket before I put a front license plate on my Shelby. Hell im not even putting the rear plate on. It's in the back window until I get pulled over. That might not take long either since I installed my ARH long tubes and off road X pipe.:headbang:

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
No on track pack spoiler and yes on R spoiler. I'm by no means a spoiler guy, but the spoiler completes the look of these cars. Specially since there is a noticeable splitter in the front.

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Track Pack; 1995 GT - Saleen Clone
Nice car, but I myself would take a ticket before I put a front license plate on my Shelby. Hell im not even putting the rear plate on. It's in the back window until I get pulled over. That might not take long either since I installed my ARH long tubes and off road X pipe.:headbang:
Depending on where you are, the cops can be assholes. I got a no front license plate ticket at 11PM at night. I got pulled over for speeding, the cop walked around my car and tacked on the license plate ticket as well.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
i can understand your point. But once you get a ticket you are going to be ordering one of Craig's no drill brackets anyway to get the ticket signed off. Better to have it and not need it, then need it and not have it.
No on track pack spoiler and yes on R spoiler. I'm by no means a spoiler guy, but the spoiler completes the look of these cars. Specially since there is a noticeable splitter in the front.
That sounds nice. But in order to do it right you need the R front splitter and wing. Without the R front splitter I wouldn't want the R wing. The increased down force in the rear won't be balanced in the front if you are talking function. I also don't want to run and aftermarket spoiler. They don't fit the same, and even the OEM would require redriling your trunk to make it look right. 7k for the spoiler, an unknown amount for the splitter, plus body work on the trunk. When you really start adding up the cost it's not as easy as "just get the R spoiler"

I do agree the R setup is Mo-Betta though :cheers:

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
What will be really awkward is when a bunch of S550's that are not 350's start running around with R wing replicas. The wing just doesn't work in the looks department unless you have an R. The S197 GT500 rear spoiler looked awesome on all S197's but they shared so much body work. Truthfully, if I were to run a wing on my car, it would not be the R wing.
Sponsored