Pairodice 17 gt grabber blue build

Pairodice

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
17 gt prem 6mt grabber blue
2017 gt premium 6mt, grabber blue, I'm going to start a slow build. Weekend cruiser. I'm here in NM haven't seen many forum members out here. No pics before tint and clear bra. Only mods are sound tube delete and dealer advertising delete. First mod will be jacking rails ordered today. Lowering springs will be next, looking at eibach sportline. Any feedback on those springs would be great, Cheers
20171008_080058-1612x1209.jpg
20171008_080128-1612x1209.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Pairodice

Pairodice

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
Bmr jacking rails showed up. Still waiting for my liscence plate from the dealer, temp tag expired last week. Still trying to decide on which lowering springs

OP
OP
Pairodice

Pairodice

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
Installed jacking rails, ordered eibach sportline and washed it. Road construction all around me is making it impossible to keep clean, but grabber blue does a good job hiding how dirty it is
20171016_175558-1612x1209.jpg

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
Looks good, I want to get the black emblems and hood vents for mine. Considering stripes or a black roof as well.

OP
OP
Pairodice

Pairodice

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
Looks good, I want to get the black emblems and hood vents for mine. Considering stripes or a black roof as well.
Agreed, I've always loved the grabber blue gt500 w/ black stripes and the black roof looks awesome on some other members cars also, decisions, decisions

Sponsored

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
Agreed, I've always loved the grabber blue gt500 w/ black stripes and the black roof looks awesome on some other members cars also, decisions, decisions

I just saw a Grabber Blue GT500 last weekend (he flashed his lights recognizing a fellow GB owner :cheers: ), pretty new so probably a 13 or 14 model with thin white stripes, maybe 5" or so. It looked really sick with the black emblems and wheels. So many choices!

sublimaze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
i think Grabber Blue is one of the most unique stock colors on the road...which is why I got it :D

Some black will make it look even better and enhance the wheels. I have black stripes on my hood, roof and trunk. If I did a blackout roof, I probably wouldn't do stripes, but that is just my personal opinion. A black roof and black heat extractors would go well together.

Do you plan to keep the stock wheels?

OP
OP
Pairodice

Pairodice

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
Good call on the stripes, definitely one or the other. I love the project 6gr 5 spokes, something simple , classy and easy to clean for sure. I dig the way the pp wheels look but they look very hard to clean and heavy. I will probly end up with spacers til i can afford wheels. I'm a big fan of the staggered setup for sure

OP
OP
Pairodice

Pairodice

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
Thank you sir. My dream car has been a grabber blue terminator like the one lethal performance built a few years back. I was looking for a car to build when the wife who also likes mustang talked me into a newer one

Sponsored
OP
OP
Pairodice

Pairodice

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
Trying out the jacking rails, springs should be here today. Also cut off the lawn edging from the lower valence. Not sure what it does, is made from very soft rubber. Maybe it's designed to fold back at speed, every other one I've seen is rigid

cgreen5150

cgreen5150
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, Premium, PP, Recaros
Trying out the jacking rails, springs should be here today. Also cut off the lawn edging from the lower valence. Not sure what it does, is made from very soft rubber. Maybe it's designed to fold back at speed, every other one I've seen is rigid
It's there to help direct air into the radiator. You might want to rethink that...

OP
OP
Pairodice

Pairodice

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
It's that why the pp cars don't have it?

OP
OP
Pairodice

Pairodice

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
Springs installed, it's sitting a 1/2 lower in back. Going to wait to see if the springs break in. If not ill be ordering a spacer for the back. I'm shooting for a bit of rake
20171023_093811-1612x1209.jpg

sublimaze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Looks much better now :thumbsup:
Do you have any side profile pics?
How is the ride now?
Sponsored