Sponsored

Any NTXMC members

RideTheMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange GT Premium PP
Im just curious how many people here from north texas are members of the NTXMC I'm thinking about joining but i have a few questions. How big is the group? what is the average age of the members? and how often do you guys meet?
Sponsored

Chambo007

Threads
Reaction score
I am curious about this too. I also have been thinking of joining. Once I finally get back in a Mustang this fall that is...

Jtrago

Threads
Reaction score
Im just curious how many people here from north texas are members of the NTXMC I'm thinking about joining but i have a few questions. How big is the group? what is the average age of the members? and how often do you guys meet?
I`m a fairly new member of NTXMC, so I`ll answer as best I can

The group size is a few hundred in terms of members on the roster. There is one "meeting" the third thursday night of the month in Irving.... Counting elected officers, generally there will be around 45-60 show up for the monthly meeting. There are several "events" per month through the different branches of the club...Turnout on those ranges from small to large depending on what it is ( parade, track day, club picnic, cruise, charity event, car show, etc ). Right now there seems to be about a 50/50 mix of retirees and people under 50. Based on what Ive seen I`d say the average age is around 45. There are plenty of people in their late teens, 20`s, and 30`s. It`s a really good group where you can meet people that will go out of their way to help you.

Sponsored

WatchSquid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
93 Reef Blue Mustang convertible
I'm also a member of NTMC -- I generally do the "Cracker Barrel" cruise events in Lewisville on the 2nd Saturday of the Month between April and November.

WatchSquid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
93 Reef Blue Mustang convertible
Cracker Barrel cruise/show this Saturday, 11 April
Cracker Barrel in Lewisville @ I35 and Fox Avenue.

889 I-35E Frontage Rd, Lewisville, TX 75067

Registration starts at 4pm

NewSchool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'm a fairly new member too. I did the Stampede through the Stockyard cruise and lunch. It was a lot of fun. I'm 40 and I brought my 70 year old father along. I plan to start attending more meets now that the weather is great. From my experience, its a Family Friendly group.

They started a new page because there were issues with the old one. Here is the new one: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1375300299461518
Sponsored