Sponsored

Quad tips ?

V6junkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 v6 ingot silver
I have roush axle backs and was wondering if anyone knows what size I'd need or what my options are
Sponsored

CodeineCowboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 51A Deep impact blue
Ive been recently looking into putting quad tips onto my v6.... While searching ebay i found a premium bumper cover for $230. looking at the ford parts list it should bolt right up allowing you to actually use a GT catback or ecoboost axleback quad tip exhaust.

OP
OP

V6junkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 v6 ingot silver
Yeah I know that's an option just wanted to go the cheap route right now and find some that slide right on the roush mufflers and just trim the bumper cover to fit

ChiTownStang26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium ~2016 Mustang V6(sold)~
Ive been recently looking into putting quad tips onto my v6.... While searching ebay i found a premium bumper cover for $230. looking at the ford parts list it should bolt right up allowing you to actually use a GT catback or ecoboost axleback quad tip exhaust.

Bumper cover? Is not the whole rear bumper for us one peice? So you can buy a PP gt/eco bumper and everything lines up? Thanks good info

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT
You can find plenty of quad tips on eBay. The best and cheapest route is to just cut the bumper. I know a couple members here have done this already. I would like to see someone make a template kit for us to make good cuts. The GT/Ecoboost premium bumper is a two piece bumper and you have to purchase the whole set and replace the bumper on our models outright. Not cheap.

mustangv6magn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@mmagnetic2016
Vehicle(s)
2016 procharged v6 magnetic 2016 ford eplorer
Check mine out guys I have the quads from corsa installed let me know what you think and any questions you may have.
Sponsored

Last edited: