Sponsored

(Norcal) Where did YOU get your suspension installed?

5OSONIC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB CS
Hey guys, I know this question has been asked maybe 100000 times, but I have yet to find any good responses in the older threads...so I'll ask again :D

I'm looking to get my steeda springs and shocks/struts installed on my car. Would prefer a shop (or sidework mechanic) around the south bay/east bay area that you guys have used and trust. If you have lowering springs on your car and you didn't install them yourself, give me that contact info! I would love to install them myself, unfortunately my place sucks and won't let me jack my car up for anything haha.

Also, it would be nice if we started a thread with a list of mechanics you guys have used in the past and had good luck with them. Maybe include detail of the work done? Just a thought. I know I can google/craigslist and find hundreds of results, but it's always more reassuring when a car enthusiast recommends someone from experience. :cheers:
Sponsored

Coconut

Poptart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Magnetic manual
John @ Exact Motorsports in Milpitas. I've been going to him for years. Good pricing and most important of all trustworthy.

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
My buddy bob does side jobs DM me he works at a shop in Los Altos, he works on all of our clubs cars.

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
I'm taking mine to Wiked Kustomz in Sac, anyone know of any other shops I could look at in the Sac area before I go in Saturday?

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Cortex Racing at Sonoma Raceway. The owner is a solid guy and they specialize in Mustangs of all years.

http://cortexracing.com/

Start of a new racecar.

IMAG7157.jpg

16DIBEBM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 ecoboost
I second the guys at Cortex - I know many of them, and they know Mustangs inside and out. The orange one pictured above was one of the first ones to hit local tracks - they got it early so they could develop custom suspension components for it. Crick, Filip and Trent know their stuff. If you're looking for something not quite so custom, check out Affinity Performance in Rancho Cordova https://www.facebook.com/affinityperformance/
Sponsored