petraman

Now with more MPGs!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Golf
You're on a site where most got their LEs for MSRP or less... Considering a lot of people's superstition regarding the number 666, I don't think you'll get buyers lining up at the door like you think.

Have you tried advertising on Church of Satan's website? You might actually get your 10k extra, lol

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
I am sure that there is a 20 year old kid who is buying it from you with $500 down and a price tag of $60,000. Everyone who pays more than the normal price has no idea what he is getting into. That's a Mustang not a high class sports car. And yes. If someone would offer me an LE - also that there are only 1,964 build - he had to give me a nice discount or at highest MSRP on it. Because I am driving the car and do not park it in the living room.

Some people!:tsk:

Sponsored

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Yall are forgetting that this is a capitalist economy and that is absolutely their right to sell it for 2x msrp if they want to try. Big deal. You don't want it, don't buy it. Would I? Absolutely not (msrp on mine) but I respect their right to try.

dcrypter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT
Yall are forgetting that this is a capitalist economy and that is absolutely their right to sell it for 2x msrp if they want to try. Big deal. You don't want it, don't buy it. Would I? Absolutely not (msrp on mine) but I respect their right to try.
They can try all they like, they're just trying in the wrong part of the internet. The likelihood of anyone here paying 10k over msrp is pretty damn slim.

If they were trying to sell at msrp here then that would be a different story.

More power too them if they get some other poor sap to pay that.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus

+ 1

PortalMaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Lexus IS300 AWD
I would take it in a heartbeat if I could afford it :(
Same here. That kinda stuff doesn't bother me. I'd get a custom plate naming it Christine or Hellstang or something along those lines. :D

AnthonyWHAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hmmm...I'd like to make a bid...

Hows about...dealer invoice and say +$666?:shrug::headbang:

Sponsored

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
My dealership has a wimbledon white LE #0666 getting ready to ship from the factory. Customer that ordered it backed out due to the number. Anybody out there itching for this unique number? I can provide dealer invoice to prove authenticity
Nobody wants to be ripped off by paying 10k over. Lots of people echo the same sentiment.

70monte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
No way would I pay $10,000 over sticker for that car no matter how rare it may be. I don't even like white. I remember back in 2008 when our local Dodge dealership got one of the first Challenger SRT-8's in. Sticker price was $39,900 and they had it marked up to $59.900. I'm not sure how much they ended up selling it for but it didn't stay on their lot very long.

More power to them if they can get someone to pay more than sticker. It just will never be me.

Wayne

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
If i had the money to buy one of those it would be cash, and i sure as hell wouldn't pay a penny over MSRP. If they don't want my money, too bad, on to the next dealership.

OH5GT 2 S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Mustang Convertible, 2017 BMW X5, 2017 F150
How is it getting ripped off if someone is willing to pay for it? If you dont like the price, dont pay it then.

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
How is it getting ripped off if someone is willing to pay for it? If you dont like the price, dont pay it then.
Because no one should ever have to pay over MSRP for a car no matter how collectible it is.
Sponsored