stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
That C&C meet in Boynton is pretty sick. All sorts of cars and lots of high dollar ones.
Sponsored

Sales@BBR

Sales & Tech
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.blowbyracing.com
Vehicle(s)
BlowByRacing

ColdFyre22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 335i MSport
Hey guys, im in Pembroke Pines and I work down in Doral. Hoping to get a 2015 sometime next year. DIB with redline interior ;)

Also, I recently won the giveaway American Muscle had going on for the Flowmaster Outlaw Series catback for the 2015 GT. As I wont be getting my mustang anytime soon i'm offering it up for sale to you guys since you're all local and I don't want to ship it. Its currently here at my job in Doral but can take it home with me to Pines, depending on the preference of whoever would be interested in buying it. $400 and its still in its box as it came to me from American Muscle. Let me know if anyone is interested, it was just released this week I believe.

Sponsored

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
Yup that's the one. No tax and already here so no waiting for it to arrive :)

Wow looks like its not for sale on their site yet. Guess I got the first one hehe
Cool man! I wish it was the exhaust I wanted, I would have picked it up from you on my way home lol.

clrsky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Race Red
Just north of West Palm Beach here. Love my 15 GT Premium and would really like to find others down here. Seems there are not many organized events or clubs for us. Like the sound of the Boynton CC.

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
Yeah, we need to get a strong meet for us. There are many scattered clubs here and there, but it would be awesome to have a solid 6g presence. Once I get my baby in I will look into getting together and hopefully meeting some folks with the new ponies.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Proudgeek

OCD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Three Stangs
I picked up my dib 2015 gt pp on Dec 1st. Loving it. In Doral...

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
I picked up my dib 2015 gt pp on Dec 1st. Loving it. In Doral...

Congrats, maybe I'll see you around. I used to work by Doral a few years ago, at Telefonica. No longer there though but have friends in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ColdFyre22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 335i MSport
Congrats, maybe I'll see you around. I used to work by Doral a few years ago, at Telefonica. No longer there though but have friends in the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe Ill see you around too, I work at Kelly Tractor on 58th street

Proudgeek

OCD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Three Stangs
Thanks. And yes. We will cross paths at some point. I work in broward and attend shows and track events in the area but typically with the cobra.