Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
almost bought a car there when i was visiting. I took pics of the orange rs2 that's on the forums here from there.

some nice people there.

petraman

Now with more MPGs!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Golf
I know a few of the salesmen there and they know I'm on the prowl for a new 'stang... I could probably get a test drive if I wanted to. They've been trying (unsuccessfully) to talk me into buying a GT.

cowzrul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT500, '20 F-Pace SVR, '19 F250
Wonder since the dealer is selling at as "new" off the lot would the factory warranty remain intact?

Sponsored

petraman

Now with more MPGs!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Golf
Montrose is a Roush dealer so I'd imagine it sourced the parts from them. They have their own 3-year warranty.

OP
OP
Farrdaddy

Farrdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO/PP
Dad bought a 14 Stage 3 from them. They are definitely good people. Just thought for guys looking to go Supercharger route it was a good price....plus a/x/z on top if you get it...

dcrypter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT
You can't even have a catback installed before sale/delivery how are they selling a supercharger preinstalled? Am I missing something?

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium, Black/Saddle.
OP
OP
Farrdaddy

Farrdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO/PP
You can't even have a catback installed before sale/delivery how are they selling a supercharger preinstalled? Am I missing something?
They are a Roush Installer. They sold several 14s this way. With warranty.

Sponsored

dcrypter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT
They are a Roush Installer. They sold several 14s this way. With warranty.
That's fine and all I'm just trying to figure out how. When I asked my dealer about it they specifically said they can't install the blower until after the sale. It's illegal to modify any new vehicle before sale in both CA and TX so I imagine it's a pretty common law. Is that not the case where you are?

sunburned

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 WK2
That's fine and all I'm just trying to figure out how. When I asked my dealer about it they specifically said they can't install the blower until after the sale. It's illegal to modify any new vehicle before sale in both CA and TX so I imagine it's a pretty common law. Is that not the case where you are?
Based on the many bonehead laws in CA, I'd say things that are laws in CA probably don't apply to most other places in the country.

From what I've heard in the past, you can certainly add Ford Racing (or other dealer offered) accessories to a car and then include the price in your loan.

In fact, there are many dealerships that specialize in this sort of thing, adding lift kits and big tires to trucks/jeeps and 'special editions' to sports cars.
Sponsored