Sponsored

E85 locations

Focuztyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Will be moving to Florida, from Hawaii, in 2 weeks. Landing in Naples to pick up my '15 GT PP and install some goodies (Tesla HU, exhaust, CAI, 52lb injectors and Bama tuner) then I will be driving to Pensacola for 4 months. One of the tunes I requested was E85, so I wanted to know how abundant these gas stations are in Florida and specially in Pensacola area.
Google is making seem like they are but idk how true those search engines are, for these gas station. Also saw that there is an 1/8 mile track near by, anyone in here go to that one or in the area? TIA
Sponsored

lwnslw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Try E85locator.net

As for Florida in general, ALL service plaza's on the Florida Turnpike have E85 available. Not sure specifically about North Florida locations as I'm in Ft Lauderdale.

stang305

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
Will be moving to Florida, from Hawaii, in 2 weeks. Landing in Naples to pick up my '15 GT PP and install some goodies (Tesla HU, exhaust, CAI, 52lb injectors and Bama tuner) then I will be driving to Pensacola for 4 months. One of the tunes I requested was E85, so I wanted to know how abundant these gas stations are in Florida and specially in Pensacola area.
Google is making seem like they are but idk how true those search engines are, for these gas station. Also saw that there is an 1/8 mile track near by, anyone in here go to that one or in the area? TIA

You should be fine I live in the next county north of you in lee county near fort Myers and they have a ton of race trac gas stations that have e85. They have a bunch of race trac gas stations in Naples also just go by I'm sure most of hem have e85

Sponsored

Litenin75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT/CS
There aren't any public e85 stations in Pensacola or near by. There are 2 on the Navy base if you know someone that can get you on. The panhandle is hurting for e85.

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Download the app on your cell phone called GasBuddy and input search for E85 stations. That's what I use locally in the Tampa area.
Don't run low and trust GasBuddy - it has a lot of stations listed that don't actually have it since any Joe Public can tag a station as havin e85. The only app I've found that's doesn't incorrectly list stations is Alt Fuel.
Sponsored